k, I know there have been two threads like this b4, but they are weak and arent the same. I'm a senior in high school now, and back in 8th grade my friend, Scott, who is still one of my best friends, would prattle on endlessly about CZW.
He showed me some of the stuff and i was like WTF!! THIS IS SICK!!! Its basically a bunch of mutants hurting each other for very little money. CZW is his passion, so much so that he jumps on thumbtacks in his room and breaks lighttubes on himself for fun. he starts training next year and wants to become one of these psychos.
If u want to talk to him or ask him any questions, or watch him jump onto oodles of thumbtacks, im going to post his youtube main page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SickScottMondo

he is also quite good at guitar if anyone cares.

my personal favorite wrestlers are: Necro Butcher, Danny Havoc and Brain Damage. and lets not forget drake younger and SICK NICK MONDO!!

if you have any questions or anything, dont hesitate to PM me.

enjoy the pain!!! ill post pics and some of the best vids to watch once i get scott to send me the best ones which should only take a few minutes. in the meantime, explore his page and let us know what you think about the abyss that is independent deathmatch wrestling. and yes they do cum blood.!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5u8xWzfI0 amazing CZW tribute ill have more vids and pics galore
Slash rocks

Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky w/ EMG 81/85
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606
coming soon..tube amp (suggestions?), BOSS GT-10

Quote by daytripper75
because banning people makes up for my small penis

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
Quote by Minkaro
CZW sucks.

But you can discuss it in the Pro Wrestling thread.

*reported*

Edit: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=795622&highlight=wrestling

CZW is independent wrestling not pro wrestling, i checked, with all due respect, im not an idiot sir
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win
They get paid to do their job.

The thread covers all aspects of wrestling that isn't collegiate level.

It was just easier to put Pro infront of it so amatuer college wrestlers don't post in it about their school wrestling or whatever.
Quote by slash591
CZW is independent wrestling not pro wrestling, i checked, with all due respect, im not an idiot sir

Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW) is an American based professional wrestling promotion.

Yes you are.

Professional wrestling refers to the entertainment based wrestling, in which the results are pre-determined. This includes global companies such as WWE, right down to indy companies such as ROH, CZW, CHIKARA and so on.
is it against the rules to move this to that forum?
Slash rocks

Gear:
Ibanez grx20
Roland Cube 15x
Zoom 606

Quote by daytripper75

Quote by D&DLover
pure win