So me and this kid got into a fight and long story short I can't fight with the kid anymore. How should I completely f*ck the kid over and just screw with him without actually physically touching him.

The example I'm thinking of is in South Park in the episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die".
Then you know what I'm talking about.
How about getting a life?
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
Don't get angry, fap the anger right out of you.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Pit Answers: Kill him/friends/families/pets
Rape him/friends/families/pets
Make him listen to a shitty band
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by marquisphil
So me and this kid got into a fight and long story short I can't fight with the kid anymore. How should I completely f*ck the kid over and just screw with him without actually physically touching him.

The example I'm thinking of is in South Park in the episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die".
Then you know what I'm talking about.

that would be win
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
well today i was at speedway with my friends and for some reason we decided to get nasty burrito things today. well i ate half of mine and then smeared it over the window of my friend drews car. then i dropped my cellphone and he drove away with it and said, "im gonna **** up your social life"
he kinda did too.
he texted my girlfriend and made her upset.
and texted a bunch of people pissed of messages, which took me a while to sort out

soo yea. if that realates at all. i kinda forgot whta this thread was about in the time it took me to type this
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
nothing u dont want everybody to think you some bully'imatture'asshole

get over it whatever happened happened u dont have be nice to him just dont go talking shit