First of all, which loop station is better.

Boss RC-2 or Boss RC-20. The RC-20 is only about 40 dollars more expensive, but it looks more complicated. What's the difference? And which one is better?

And from the RC-20, does it have like an output so I can connect to the computer to record? or is it the same as the RC-2?

And in the end, is it worth it to just get the RC-20, or get something like this
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?langid=100&navid=29&itemid=4893

to record things. Because I want to start like adding both guitar parts, bass, and drums, and maybe vocals to make a song, so which one should i get?

thanks (=
the rc-20 is better., i like the two footswitchs to control stuff.

The digitech jamman looper is better in my opinion though
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
but does the rc20 have an output to connect to the computer or anything. or should i just go with the digidesign thing if i wanna record
get a shure sm57 and a presonus inspire interface if you want to record.

Directly plugging in your guitar sounds crap, you'll want a microphone and interface.

shure sm57= AMAZING mic for amps
presonus inspire = end all of 200 dollar interfaces
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
ive heard about the presonus inspire thing before. but i heard you can't record drums on it. so any ideas? =\.

i just really want to start recording my songs, all instruments but i dont have enough money for the studio in my city, so i just want something that i can record all instruments on.