I'm looking for a decent guitar for $150 or under. I'm giving my Dean to my brother since he wants to start playing and I will need a new guitar. It doesn't have to be great but at least better than the Dean.
Guitars
Douglas WRL595, ESP LTD EC-50, 60's Partscaster
Amps
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Vet30
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
dude u will never find a decent guitar for that much u might as well just stick with ur dean
The Squier! This is really mean of me, because now I'm advertising my own Squier that is for sale... mean huh? Anyway, if you're interested, see my sig. $100 + shipping, and the link to my sales in my sig also.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by asfastasdark
The Squier! This is really mean of me, because now I'm advertising my own Squier that is for sale... mean huh? Anyway, if you're interested, see my sig. $100 + shipping, and the link to my sales in my sig also.

I don't really know if that's better than my Dean though....
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
Fender Starcaster Chorus ,MXR Classic Overdrive, Artec 8 Band Equalizer, Digitech Hardwire Delay
I could sell you my Schecter Omen for like 100 or so its really sweet but dinged up
Quote by Darkice
its like 600 new

How dinged up? If it's not too bad I might consider it
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
pm'd
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
replied
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
Quote by Darkice
replyed its only got one bad chip on the back

Pics?
Guitars
Amps
Pedals
Try an SX Tele or strat from rondomusic.com, or the Affinity series Fenders. I was in the hunt for something cheap, and TONS of people came through and confirmed that you can, in fact, find a very decent axe for under $200.
Smooth deals with: messiahofevil, bassdrum
Ill sell you my Epiphone SG special for $150.

I'll add a Peavey 5 watt amp, Some picks, New Strings, Fender Gig Bag, And Cord for $200

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar-101392124-i1149250.gc
Quote by selibucaz
and i tried to take apart a vibrator, and use that for one (now my moms mad at me) so i know a vibrator wount work

MY GEAR:
Fender Wine Red MIM Fat Strat
Epiphone SG Special
Peavey Rage 158
Fender Frontman 15G