Poll: do you drink underage?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you drink underage?
Yes
250 61%
No and i dont want to
145 35%
No but i want to
16 4%
Voters: 411.
Page 1 of 4
Hi, this is a question that just crossed my mind.

How many of you are underage drinkers here on UG? Btw, "underage" qualifies as below 21. If you drink underage in the UK or something, let us know in your post

also, i search barred this and nothing came up, but let me know if i missed something and i'll delete the thread promptly.
no and i dont want to..drinking is dome...so is smoking
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I've done it, but I quit.

I stick to my reefer now.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I don't.

Honestly, I can be ****ed up enough without being drunk.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I did for about about month almost everyday with some friends and then realized how ****in stupid it was

drinking FTL
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Drinking to get drunk.....

I will never understand it

(MJ FTW)
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by amazing FretMan
no and i dont want to..drinking is dome...so is smoking

It's dome? Maybe you should start drinking/smoking it might make you smarter..

There's nothing wrong with drinking underage. It's when people do stupid things while being drunk is when everything goes to shit. Stupid people are going to do stupid shit regardless of the age they start drinking.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I think the reason i started drinking was just out of curiosity. Like, all my friends were always talking about it, and i even had dreams about getting smashed with my friends. :-/ weird i know. But honestly, i couldnt resist the temptation any longer and now i drink on occasion. i'm actually slightly drunk now hahahaha
Im not an underaged drinker but I do drink underage if you see what I'm saying.
Quote by dfinch10
Im not an underaged drinker but I do drink underage if you see what I'm saying.

No...I don't get it
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

I have done it on occasion, and its fun at the time but afterwards it just feels weird remembering all the thing that felt fun but just seem stupid now.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by stinger12345
No...I don't get it

I think he means that he doesn't really drink that much or gets hammered every party, but drinks every once and a while, or rarely. I could be very wrong, though.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I've been drinking underage for years, but in a few months I won't be breaking the law.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Why the hell wouldn't I? I know people who have barely drank at all when they're underage, and when they hit 18, they can maybe have 2 or 3 pints before being drunk in the pub, whereas their mates can take a fair bit more, having been hardened (lol) to it. I go in the pub sometimes, even though I'm 16, they don't mind really, we normally just play pool, but occasionally we get the odd pint, which is ace
I was going to say that I usually don't do underage drinking because I usually go to Canada to drink, but then I realized that I still drink in the States too, so...I guess you win some and you lose some?
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
in alberta, in reality, 90% of kids drink underage. in my school of 300 i know like 15 ppl probably at the most that dont.

the prairies rock
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
only if im at a party
not for any kinda of escape, so i think im ok
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Yeah, and nearly everyone I know does also. I started when I was about 14, but other people start at like 12 so I guess I have nothing to worry about. My friend (who is also 16) has problems with drinking already though. He has to have a beer before school and some drinks after school or he just gets really tense and angry with everyone, lol.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by dazed'nconfused
Btw, "underage" qualifies as below 21.

No it doesn't. It qualifies as whatever the law dictates where you live. Which, hear in Quebec, is 18.
Either way though, I still drink underage. Far too much, I might add.
Quote by Pedalboard
I don't.

Honestly, I can be ****ed up enough without being drunk.

Yeah, same here.

Ah well - the day will come when I finally kill someone and then they'll say "Jesus...if only we started her on the booze when she was 3."
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
No. I've tried booze before and I don't like it. I'm completely convinced that the majority of underage drinkers do it to either get drunk or look cool, cause that stuff's nasty.
I have access to it, I just see no point in it.
Acting stupid and then waking up sick just doesn't do anything for me.
i love canada

18 drinking age, a medium fine if you get caught with liquor (and an asshole cop catches you, some are nice)

i dont care at all if people are drunk people have been doing it for thousands of years. It just when things get violent it can get out of hand, but i guess that happens just as much with adults.
I'm 19, almost 20, and had my first legitimate alcohol drink a few months after I turned 18. I drink a couple nights a week get drunk a couple times a month (Maybe). The 21 law is one of the stupidest things I've ever known, it doesn't stop anyone who wants to drink from drinking, and it even encourages other underage people to drink (Breaking the law iz kewl!). But hey, it's good to know the same government that trusts 18 year olds to be mature enough to want to die for their bullshit doesn't believe their mature enough to have a beer.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
im 18 and ive done some drinking here and there. its fun to a point but i dont see why people go out and drink until they puke/pass out/do unbelievably stupid shit.

totally not worth it in my opinion
Quote by stinger12345
It's dome? Maybe you should start drinking/smoking it might make you smarter..

There's nothing wrong with drinking underage. It's when people do stupid things while being drunk is when everything goes to shit. Stupid people are going to do stupid shit regardless of the age they start drinking.

Wrong, it's said that it kills developing brain cells. Or thats what I learned in all the health classes I took.
i'm not underage anymore, but i don't drink much because my tolerance is ridiculously low considering how long i've been drinking and how big i am. most of the time i pass out before i finish my six pack of sam adams.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
Wrong, it's said that it kills developing brain cells. Or thats what I learned in all the health classes I took.

Yep, and they never work the same again. Or at all. I can't remember which.
Page 1 of 4