so i'm at school sitting on a bench outside waiting for a bus when these three wiggers all jump onto the same bench to fight for a spot. one of them lands on my laptop bag and doesn't get off of it until i throw him off.

at first i just told him to watch it and sat back down next to him. then i looked at my laptop and the screen had completely cracked. i started yelling and cursing at him and eventually told him to just leave.

he didn't leave so we got into a yelling argument and i reared back to sock him when a teacher grabbed my arm. so i didn't get in trouble or anything because i didn't hit him but he never got what he deserved.

what should i do? i think i will either make him pay for the laptop, but if he still refuses to then beat the living crap out of him.
break his laptop

or his legs
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Tell the principal/teacher??
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Report it as a crime, complain to the school and claim on the insurance FTW.
first off i hate wiggers not tryin to be racist but black ppl need to stay black and white ppl need to stay white straight forward and i would prolly break a bunch of his sh!t and yeah
gear:
squier fat strat
fender 15 watt amp
yamaha f310
ibanez DS7(distortion)
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Tell the principal/teacher??

yea bro. be like "bitch, i was gonna throw my fist into his teeth cuz that wigga broke my dayum screen!!!"
Quote by humandragon
first off i hate wiggers not tryin to be racist but black ppl need to stay black and white ppl need to stay white straight forward and i would prolly break a bunch of his sh!t and yeah

Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
i believe the only logical answer is rape anything else is over doing it
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
report it as a crime, THEN beat the crap out of him
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Quote by sglover34479
We will sue the school, we will sue the kid, we will sue the laptop company, and we will sue the bus.

Cookies for the first one to get the reference.

SOUTH PARK?!?!?!?
Report it and if you dont get a new laptop from either him or the school then beat the shit out of him.
Quote by Minkaro
Lars Ulrich?

lmao

but yeah just tell the principal or whateever and there mommy will pay for it
Wait till he gets a girl friend then move in on the girl
CHECK OUT MY SHRED OVER AT DEAN GUITARS! RATE IT

IF YA DO THE CONTEST PM ME AND I WILL RATE YOU!
oh yeah, i forgot to mention that i just got this laptop back today from repair. and it this also happened today about 4 hours later. so that just worsens the situation a bit.

i've told teachers but they just tell me to go get it fixed. i'm not paying for that.

and i haven't reported it as a crime because if i do i won't be able to beat him up. I want this kid to pay me $300 of his own money. not his parents money, his hard earned cash.