Have you ever noticed that some people have problems with opposites? Yes, up is the opposite of down. Left is the opposite of right. BUT CAT AND DOG ARE NOT OPPOSITES!! ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE OPPOSITES!! CAR IS NOT THE OPPOSITE OF TRUCK!! AUTOMOBILES DO NOT HAVE OPPOSITES!! WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THAT SOME THINGS ARE OPPOSITES WHEN THEY'RE NOT!!??
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
since when were cats and dogs & cars and trucks considered opposite?
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by smb
I only have problems with DUMB POSTS TYPED WITH CAPS LOCK
+ fricken infinity
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Humm what ya smoking I am gonna have to pass on that stuff it don't sound right.
CHECK OUT MY SHRED OVER AT DEAN GUITARS! RATE IT

IF YA DO THE CONTEST PM ME AND I WILL RATE YOU!
dont mix cocaine with mrs. dash, kid.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
yep i have had some idiot

them: whats the opposite to cat
me: uh...dog?
them: no..mouse

-.-

wtf is that
I've also thought of this. like how red and blue can't be opposites because using that logic blue should also be opposite to yellow, and I'm pretty sure you can't have two different thing that are opposite from one thing. Like how left isn't opposite from up, they're just completely different.
I really don't understand why people think guitar is the opposite of drums. I mean, seriously. Does guitar have an opposite?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by silhouettica
I really don't understand why people think guitar is the opposite of drums. I mean, seriously. Does guitar have an opposite?

bass

*runs*
the reason people may say a cats opposite is a dog is because some of their attributes are opposites but what youre trying to say is only their physical being can be compared. dont be dumb and or stupid TS
Ibanez RG350ex