I know the pit isn't fond of pop culture or rap and stuff like that but, I love beatboxing. I do at my computer and It helps pass the time and impresses people on the bus to school and stuff like that. Don't worry I'm not some "gangsterrrr off the hizzy rapper" I'm a metal head, but something about being a human drum set is appealing to me.

Discuss.

And post some cool beats if anyone here is interested.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
As much as it impresses people, you still look like a crack head.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by seljer
but can you do blast beats?

+1

I wish I was good.
I'm white and everyone at my school has this stereotype going on that white people can't do the stuff that blacks can do (rap, beatbox, play basketball, whatever.) It pisses me off. But it's true.
I'm still tryin to learn to beatbox, I really wish I could.

Check out this guy named Felix Zenger on Youtube: (best beatboxer ever)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQc30kqq1y8
I always kinda liked Beat BOxing. Never done it persay but its certainly an art.
CHECK OUT MY SHRED OVER AT DEAN GUITARS! RATE IT

IF YA DO THE CONTEST PM ME AND I WILL RATE YOU!
Lol, blast beats w/ out a drum set. That would be something to see. Hmm, maybe we should challenge one of these "Human beatboxes" to do a blast beat? objections?
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
kids at my school tap their pencils on their desks so it sounds like a beatbox.

and they all do the same beat, which happens to be when the levee breaks by led zeppelin. frickin pisses me off
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Me and a few friends do it in between periods at school everyday for some minor amusement. So good beats have come out of it though.
beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman beardyman

+1

I also enjoy: Felix Zenger

He's in a cool jazz trio
I think it's annoying on the same level as people leaving chewing tobacco on bus seats, mosquitoes, diarrhea and Bill O'Reilly.
Quote by LordBishek
Resurrected this thread because: FUCKING WATCH THIS

Seen this guy twice. He's amazing.
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats and boots and cats...

Or

Boots and the cats and the boots and the cats and the boots and the cats and the boots and cats and the boots and the cats and the boots and the cats...
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I got a buddy that can do it really well.

... yeah.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.