Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by madbasslover
Wouldn't you already have to be at least a little gay to be able to tell who you'd be fully gay for?

Anyways, Mikael Åkerfeldt.

if i had to....
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Honestly, there is a thread like this already recently, and I have seen more in the past. If you homosexuals don't have enough balls to come out of the closet, please don't come to the pit trying to act discrete about it.

Fact is if you think you would go homosexual for anyone, you are probably a homosexual, or bisexual.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Anyone want me??
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
jonny depp.

man crush and a half
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
wow this has been done 100000000000000x lately and frankly i think this whole thing is stupid.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Jericho114
Honestly, there is a thread like this already recently, and I have seen more in the past. If you homosexuals don't have enough balls to come out of the closet, please don't come to the pit trying to act discrete about it.

Fact is if you think you would go homosexual for anyone, you are probably a homosexual, or bisexual.

*cough*Closet homosexual*cough*
Hi, how are you?
I wouldn't get bummed and I wouldn't bum anyone, even a woman, because I think arseholes are horrible. I suppose if I really had to I'd let a TRAP suck me off.