It is discontinued but guitarcenter.com has some left, so I ordered it Friday and it showed up today! Been playing it for the past couple hours and thought I'd take a break to post up some pics for you guys. Ibanez S2170SE Prestige. Absolutely amazing finish and feel. Can't wait to crank it through my 6505+ and see how it sounds. The molded hardshell case is QUALITY, as well. I am very happy. Enjoy the pics!

Quote by jake911
Very nice how much that cost?

dont tell me you paid extra for the case.

$1,299.99 for the guitar and they all come with that case.

And why would it matter if I did pay extra for it? This is one ridiculously nice case. I would gladly pay extra for it. The form fit seats the guitar PERFECTLY and I can tell it's gonna last and hold up well with all of the gigging I do.
i saw that at gc once. i didnt get the chance to play it, but i thought it looked very nice.

grats
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
Holy sweet candy! That guitar is a beauty!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

sir, can I kill you to take your guitar ? =)
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by jake911
Sound clips? I think your tremolo looks a little high though.

I know what you're seeing, but it's actually the fine tuners. The bridge is set right but for some reason they tuned it with the fine tuners almost all the way out. I'm getting it totally setup for dropped C and 11s anyways, though, so I'll be good in a few days even if it is a little high right now.
I despise you. You pretty much have all the gear I'm saving for.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
That looks so much nicer than the Gibson I just payed that much for...

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Looks like a nice guitar! How you finding the trem? How would you compare it to your other gear?
I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Ibanez's guitars, but I'm still jealous of yours.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
now thats a crazy finish
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Thanks, guys. The pickups sound good. Surprisingly, I like the sound of the V7 and V8 on my RG570 more (they seem to cut through more and give a little more gain), but I still love the sound of these pickups for my current band.

The trem is pretty nice but I don't have too much to compare it to except the EDGE on my RG570 and I haven't used it too much anyways on either guitar. I'm not a fan of floating bridges and will probably do my best to lock it in place somehow. I doubt I'll even ever put the bar on it.
im diggin the bridge and the paint. but im hating the price.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I saw this thread hoping to see some artsy pics of some metal kids new schecter, but I see this.

I hate you, I really do!

Lookin' brilliant, looks even better in "person" than on the pics you get on the website!
Certainly congrats with the axe. Its the first ibi i see that i actually find good looking. Although i would not want to pay 1300 for it.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
that is the most unique finish i have ever seen. is that the grain with a transparent varnish on it or is that a painted design?
Lower that single coil!! Nice guitar Still prefer my PGM301 though :P Did you consider it?
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Quote by Epic Noob
Is it a Jap prestige or Korean?

It's MIK.

Nice guitar. My friend has a 2170FB that I've played a couple times. The thiness feels odd to me, but they play very well.
Looking great!

The pics on the Ibanez site almost make the top look fake, or at least a bit weird, but your pics seem to capture the guitar quite nicely
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
1,299 for MIK....stung like a bugger..
still looks proper nice, never liked the s series..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
Thanks, guys. I'm lovin it so far.

Quote by fairycake92
1,299 for MIK....stung like a bugger..
still looks proper nice, never liked the s series..

Yeah, it wasn't cheap, but I still feel it was worth every penny. I really don't care where a guitar is made as long as it plays, sounds, and looks great, and this one is all three.