So I have a few questions...

What does replacing the string tree help with?
How are the graphite ones compared to the roller string trees?
What are some easy cosmetic/other customizations I can do. By that I mean try to keep it not electronic for now. I'll move to them soon.
How does one replace a nut?
What about bridge? How strenuous is replacing a bridge? What does it entail?

For clarification this is a MIM HSS Strat.
Thanks!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Also, tuners. All the tuners I've seen are with screws. The stock tuners don't have screws, the go through and are fastened through with a nut on the other side. How do I find replacement tuners like this.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
You could get a set of staggered sperzels to eliminate the need for a string tree. They come with a drilling template too, which was very easy to use. The require one pin to hold them in place, so you would need to drill your headstock.

As for changing the nut, when I bought my tusq nut from graphtech (which are great btw) it came with instructions for removing the old one and fitting this new one.

I fitted a callaham vintage narrow bridge to my strat as well. It was alot easier than fitting the tuners/nut. It was basically unscrew six screws for old bridge, take it off, insert new bridge screw new screw down to keep it in place, sort out springs, then set up.

I fiited dunlop strap loks to my mim strat too. They look nice and work like a charm.
Thanks.

Any more input?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Bridges on strats are very easy to replace.
Just a simple screw in job really. Scre it onto the top, then screw then it's a job of putting the spring claw in and tightening that when it's all connected, easy stuff.