Hi guys. I've drawn up a wiring scheme for a bass I'm building and I'm not sure that it'll work. It incorporates a humbucker and piezo, a wiring job I've never done before and can't find much help online.

Basically what I'm trying to acheive is a Jazz Bass style setup with no switch and two volumes. The difference being I need two tone controls because of the humbucker being passive and the piezo being active.

Like I say, I've drawn up a diagram, based off the jazz bass that I think should work but I just want to be sure. Thanks.

Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Good to be unbanned, finally, now I can help people with stuff again! Your Piezo Tone and Volume are mixed up (volume is shown with a capacitor). It should work, but if you're building the preamp yourself you may want to adjust the frequencies used in the EQ, because they are obviously a lot lower than a guitars'.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Silly me! Funny how your brain sees what it thinks is there not what actually is. Thanks for your input.
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.