Hello guys!

I have a Peavey 6505 Combo I'm trying to put up on eBay and I want to know what I should ask for it, since I've never seen one on there before.

It's in 9/10 condition, bought two months ago from a Music shop as new, still has the 'ol taggers on it. Very very low hours and little use, slight scratch in tolex that it had from being handled in the shop though.

How much would you pay for it? And if you're interested hey, maybe we could get something going. I'd kill to trade it (along with cash if needed) for an Orange Amp.

Next an LTD MH-400 w/FR. Again, excellent condition, 9.5/10. Bought as NEW in March. Comes with Hardshell Case and original papers, etc. as well. No major scratches, no dents, etc. Again, how much would you pay for it or charge if you were selling it?

Gear:
-Krank Krankenstein JR 50W
-Orange PPC112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30
-Gibson Les Paul Studio (white)
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
i dunno man, but why are you parting with that stuff? it seems pretty nice, especially the amp.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Oh it's amazing gear if you ask me. I am terribly in love with the guitar's playing, and the amp is nothing short of epic. But:

A) I've come to realize metal isn't my playing style. I enjoy playing it, but I write more indie rock material. Saddly indie rock isn't the 6505's game.

B) It's just too much amp for me. The thing is loud and I live with my brother who can't stand it. I want something smaller, 30W ideally.

For the style I'm gonna play, there is no place at all for an EMG 81/85 guitar and a Peavey 6505. So, I'm selling it for a Fender/Orange combo.
Gear:
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird
ill give you £300 ($600) shipped to the uk for it in 4 weeks haha
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
Ha, thanks for the offer, but I'm looking to get the money quickly. There's an eBay auction for an orange that I'd kill to have that ends soon so I need it asap if I can hope to buy it in time.
Gear:
-Gibson Flying V
-MXR Carbon Copy
-Digitech Whammy
-Digitech JamMan
-Boss SD-1
-Epiphone Hummingbird