can you give me a rough estimate of how much my PC is worth?
im not trying to sell it, i need to know for other reasons.

Windows XP Professional
AMD Athlon XP 3200+
2.21 GHz, 1.50gb of Ram.

this is really all i know..if you need to know more just tell me how to find the information and i will. it is a custom built PC so there is no brand name- HP or Dell, ETC.
200 at most.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh also, sorry, it only has a 40GB harddrive.

im using this computer for a home recording studio with my friend. im trying to figure out how much this is worth so we can compare what he is contributing / what i am contributing.

also i know i need bigger than 40gb for a homestudio, ill upgrade to 320 later, but for right now just figure the worth based on a 40gb
why is comparing what you each contribute part of recording? doesn't sound productive
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Actually, I change my mind. It's like 150 bucks at most. I can build one of those for brand new for 300 bucks.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
XP blows for recording. You'll probably have to buy a sound card, cause the (standard) line in is probably going to sound like mierda.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by thrashmetal101
XP blows for recording. You'll probably have to buy a sound card, cause the (standard) line in is probably going to sound like mierda.

You don't buy a sound card. You get an audio interface, many of which have a sound card embedded anyway.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't know how much but I'll buy it for $10!
Concerts
All Points West - August 1st
Krockathon 14 - August 8th
Quote by Xiaoxi
You don't buy a sound card. You get an audio interface, many of which have a sound card embedded anyway.

weve already got a Presonus Firestudio Project.

im asking because its like this...i bought the audio interface, he bought 1000dollars worth of mics. we are doing a homestudio and going to record locals and split the profits, but were figuring out who needs to buy what.

so it would be like

my PC - 200
interface- 500
=700

mics=1000

so i should be the one to purchase monitors / headphones.

comprende?
Quote by nine01n
weve already got a Presonus Firestudio Project.

im asking because its like this...i bought the audio interface, he bought 1000dollars worth of mics. we are doing a homestudio and going to record locals and split the profits

That's actually a cool idea....

I wonder if it'll actually work.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I had a dell pc with similar specs i'm selling for £50. to be honest i don't think your pc is worth much, if you are recording live maybe you should foot the bill for a laptop.
just an idea. sounds like a cool project btw.
Too Much For You Too Handle!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
I Want One!!!

The Kraftwerkers: The Society for the Appreciation of Kraftwerk
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's actually a cool idea....

I wonder if it'll actually work.

no....
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.