nice. i like it. it sounds i little bit like bright eyes. also, check out my songs. there in my band profile. let me know what u think
I hate my sig
Thaaanks. I won't be able to listen to your stuff until next week, when I'm home on my actual computer (I'm UGing on my cell phone at the moment), but I'll definitely give you a crit when I can.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Wow, I really like this song a lot. The vocals are different and interesting, and the music sounds great. Not the kind of music I'd normally listen to, yet I'd still listen to this in my car.
hmmm... I can defiantly hear a strong Conor Oberst influence in the vocals. Definatelt an interesting song all round, catchy guitar work, solid drums with just enough variation for it to be interesting, and like i said... very Conor influenced vocals. I like the chorus, its a good release to the build up prior to it. oh and at 4:28 ish.. I can totally see clapping over that. Do you use real drums btw? they sound half decent if they're done in a program or on a drum machine. anyways check out my new one
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=959578
cheers
Wow, thanks, guys! Haha yeah, there's a definite Conor Oberst influence, there. To King Of Foolz, I used a drum machine. Also, like I said earlier, I won't be able to actually crit your work for about a week or so. But I will.
Banging on a trash can
Honestly, the vocals sound almost like you're trying to hold back, like, they sort of crack alot. They sound sort of...thin.
But the guitar work is DEFINITELY solid, I'll give you that. No bad comments on it.
And you have a nice sense for drum beats.
As for the song overall, practice your vocals a little more or try to force your voice a little.
Solid. =)
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Honestly, the vocals sound almost like you're trying to hold back, like, they sort of crack alot. They sound sort of...thin.
But the guitar work is DEFINITELY solid, I'll give you that. No bad comments on it.
And you have a nice sense for drum beats.
As for the song overall, practice your vocals a little more or try to force your voice a little.
Solid. =)

Thanks, dude. (looking back over this thread, I just realized that I've forgotten to return a couple crits. Oops. I'll get around to them.)

Yeah, my vocals are a constant work in progress. Thanks for the advice, and yeah... I'm working on them.
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Thanks, dude. (looking back over this thread, I just realized that I've forgotten to return a couple crits. Oops. I'll get around to them.)

Yeah, my vocals are a constant work in progress. Thanks for the advice, and yeah... I'm working on them.

Cools. Keep it up though.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.