I know they're pretty different but how do they compare on quality, playability, sound(pickups) etc.
I'm asking this because I'm thinking of getting the epi as my next guitar because the gibby custom made me cream when I saw it, and then again when I played it...
Oh and how does the epi custom compare to the epi elitest custom and how do the epi's compare to the gibby.

I know there's alot of random questions but I've been taken by a recent obsession with the black les paul look
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Last edited by mrxtreme_4 at Sep 18, 2008,
well as you said, you cannot compare a Les Paul to a strat. Apples and oranges my friend..
but they both have a good build quality. But if you were to look at some les pauls, take a look at an Agile al-3000/3100 (found at www.rondomusic.com) and with a pup swap, are pretty much a gibson. Thinking about getting one myself.
The Elitist is WAY better than the regular production model custom. And they're going to stop making Elitists, so it's either now or never to get one.

The Elitists are better than the newer Gibsons (excluding the custom shop).

And Gibsons/Epiphones are way different than Fenders.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Yea i've heard elitists were better, and the Agile AL-3100 Bound Black looks pretty sharp
Gear:
Line6 UX2
Last edited by mrxtreme_4 at Sep 18, 2008,
and is there any way I can try an Agile...cause I find it hard to believe it can even be as good as the epi's for the price.
Gear:
Line6 UX2