yes
126 14%
no
665 76%
im not sure/never crossed my mind
78 9%
Voters: 870.
Page 1 of 9
So today i was getting changed in the locker room for gym class and i noticed this gay kid (full blown gay, were talking with the pink girl clothes, makeup, high pitched voice, lisp ect.) start getting changed right next to me. I admit im homophobic, gay people honestly just freak me out especially when im getting changed right next to one, so i waited till he finished then i got changed afterwards. I was kind of in awe because i never thought something like that would happen. My options now are to move lockers (note that i have one of the very few big lockers in the room, so i would be downsizing to a really small shitty locker), or get changed next to a gay kid. Im not sure on what to do

So question to the pit, are you homophobic?
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Last edited by Pr3vieWX360 at Sep 18, 2008,
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Extremely.

No. I'm a GOOD person.

EDIT: Well, the last bit isn't true at all. But I'm not homophobic.
as long as some gay guy doesnt try to bone me im fine
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
I'm so homophobic I'm going to have to leave this

*exits thread*
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Its up to them and their personal choices so i dont get involved
i dont go out to make friends with them and such but im not running away from them.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
not really.

i hate when a gay guy is in the room and guys are like 'he's gonna try to sex me'
but when a there with a girl, they don't think the girl is gonna do it.

but if he does then imma be mad
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
they're just like straight people. i meant it's not like a gay person will try to rape you the first chance he can get.

....or is it?

Jk, it's really not. lighten up ts.
No, I like to hit on homophobic people though, it's funny.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
i like how i'm the only one who answered truthfully.
EDIT nevermind

i'm gonna come bone the rest of you for punishment
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I'm not homophobic, but I don't want anyone staring at my dong while I'm changing.

MC name = Bearrorism
No.

I'm pro gay rights. It's disicable, IMO, that they are treated the way they are.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
My cousins gay, and I hung out with him and his boyfriend and wasn't weirded out, so no. I wouldn't approve if one of them came over and tried to hit on me though. :p
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I'm not homophobic. In fact, one of my best friends is full blown gay.

But then again I know he'd never try to put it up my ass.

If he did, then it'd be different.

Although the kind of gay guy that you have to get dressed next to is the type I can't stand. I just find people like that to be obnoxious.
I don't mind gays, had a few come up to me before, that's not much funny, i just kindly tell them i'm not interested.
I remember I see a transexual with massive boobs, it said to me 'I;'m jealous of your hair' I almost said 'I''m jealous of your tits' but then thought that if i got beat up by a tranny outside my work place i'd never live it down. So I just mummered 'thanks'
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Extremely.

i lol'd.

Im homophobic.

i'd do a guy. Only if his asshole was shaved though.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Try not to worry about it. If he hits on you or something then maybe move, but otherwise I wouldn't change lockers.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No. And I have no time for homophobes. Especially the ones who are all "zOMG! A GHEY! He Gonna BUM MEEE!"

No he f*cking isn't.

H-h-h-h-how long have you been a mod?

*runs away*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No. And I have no time for homophobes. Especially the ones who are all "zOMG! A GHEY! He Gonna BUM MEEE!"

No he f*cking isn't.

Amen. I hate homophobes. Gays don't assume everyone else is gay and wants to be gay with them. And they probably think you're ugly as sin, too.

I do, however, dislike bisexuals, out of personal experience with a bi kid that deliberately hit on one of my friends knowing full well that he was straight. Stick to one sex, you greedy bastards!
im not
sometimes i dont even know their gay until someone tells me then im like =O

but i tell my bi freinds as long as you dont hit on me where fine
Quote by Nelsean
i lol'd.

Im homophobic.

i'd do a guy. Only if his asshole was shaved though.

lmao.
has anyone ever noticed that gay men are usually surrounded by like 99 women all the time? this can only mean that men become gay to get more women. therefore homosexuality is all a myth.

and in response to TS's question, no im not homophobic
im not for homosexuality. in fact im slightly against it (please nobody get into a debate with me about this. im no in the mood and its ****ing pointless). but i would like to say that just because hes gay it doesn't mean he likes u or any other guy in the room. and if he doesnt have any feelings for u then his reaction to u changing is pretty similar to any other guy. also, whatever he does behind closed doors is his business. i doubt hell "make a move" on u and if he wants to fap when he gets home then its just like when a fellow pitmonkey posts pictures of a hot chick (ie: hot chick thread) and everybody faps to her. she probably doesnt mind bcuz
A) she doesnt know
B) she doesnt give a shit as long as its behind closed doors and doesnt affect her
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Gay people aren't going to try to fuck you, don't say you're not homophobic, but you don't want them sexing you up. Do girls randomly sex you up, no, it's not different with a gay guy. Also, I don't know why you guys are so freaked out about being hit on by a gay guy, I'm not gay but I think it's flattering.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
If it bothers you move. There is no such thing as being homophobic. That is just a label that people made up to make you feel bad for not liking them. personally i don't give a crap and would just stay where i was. I guess it is no different then changing in front of a girl you don't like.
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
So today i was getting changed in the locker room for gym class and i noticed this gay kid (full blown gay, were talking with the pink girl clothes, makeup, high pitched voice, lisp ect.) start getting changed right next to me. I admit im homophobic, gay people honestly just freak me out especially when im getting changed right next to one, so i waited till he finished then i got changed afterwards. I was kind of in awe because i never thought something like that would happen. My options now are to move lockers (note that i have one of the very few big lockers in the room, so i would be downsizing to a really small shitty locker), or get changed next to a gay kid. Im not sure on what to do

So question to the pit, are you homophobic?

Yeah i hate homos THEY TAKE OUR JOBS.what is that them mexhecans?i forget they all look they same to me HURP A DURP.
nope I have a couple of gay friends from college one of tem had a sex change nt that I really care. Aside from their sexual orientation you would'nt think they were gay at all they're just like any other person

I'll admit I do know some who are effeminit like the guy described in the first post but they dont scare me they just annoy me at ties like a bus load of giddy school girls when you're heading into college with a hangover at 7 in the morning
If homosexuality bothers you, toughen the **** up. It's completely normal for certain people to have different sexual preferences, just like heterosexuality, bisexuality and asexuality.
I wonder what pit dwellers think of people who have a sexual attraction to non-human animals 0_o
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!