Just thought seeing as these guys dont have their own thread here id launch this one.

www.myspace.com/fellsilent

amazing band

Immerse has to be one of the most immense songs around. these guys are leading the way for new bands in the uk
You just found this band of Arusha Accord's friend list didn't you, this is another band clearly influenced strongly by SikTh. Arusha Accord is better but this band is okay.
wtf are you on about?

i found this band out way before the arusha accord after hearing tesseract and hear that their guitarist had another band (i.e this one) and these guys destroy tesseract.

and yet again sound nothing like sikth sure theres influence but nothing to say theyre remotely copying them, if anything theyre more meshuggah. now stop being a numpty and feg off.

btw, i threw up this thread as i searched it and there was no fell silent thread, so yet again suck ma bawlz
1. Fellsilent are the tits, and have been since before The Arusha Accord even formed.
2. the Arusha Accord are watered down tech metal for Myspace kids. I used to like them, then realised how boring the EP is. Shame the demo's were so good.
3. Meshuggah influence, rather than Sikth. Shush.

Anyway, Fellsilent are great, awesome live too.
Quote by treflip
1. Fellsilent are the tits, and have been since before The Arusha Accord even formed.
2. the Arusha Accord are watered down tech metal for Myspace kids. I used to like them, then realised how boring the EP is. Shame the demo's were so good.
3. Meshuggah influence, rather than Sikth. Shush.

Anyway, Fellsilent are great, awesome live too.

1. Hell yes
2. no, theyre amazing IMO, just the sheer complexity of the song structures is brilliance
3. More meshuggah than sikth but they still have their own sound. theyre not totally rhythm based like meshuggah are mostly. IMO theyre better than meshuggah, way more interesting

I can imagine theyre crushing live, especially Immerse, that song blows me away everytime.

If you like these guys you should check out No Made Sense and also The Safety Fire (although vocals are an aquired taste )
Arusha > Fell Silent IMO

Fell silent have gone down in my books since trying to set up a group that believes in 9/11 conspiracy and an American global state project.
Arusha > Fellsilent

but theyre different styles so not really comparable imo, both fantastic but the arusha accord are just flawless,
Fell silents album is awesome, its only really the vocals that sound like sikth...

The Arusha Accord are amazing too, but fell silent do it for me, i prefer the whole meshuggah thing..

im a little biased anyway because of being good friends with one of the singers! haha
He did my bands CD, awesome producer.

you should check his stuff out..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=92015048
Saw them support Enter Shikari and they were truly awesome.
We ain't pushing the boundaries, we're blowing them up.
We ain't trying to expand the scene, we want the scene to erupt.

Quote by tommo619
Saw them support Enter Shikari and they were truly awesome.

Are they on all of the tour dates, I'm seeing ES tomorrow. I really like the band.

Oh, and Immerse is a ****ing sick song.
NOPE.
Fellsilent own Meshuggah and arusha accord and anything of the like IMO, cos there not straight up tech metal like the other guys they have more influence from the underground metal scene and their singing bits are like a good version of uk screamo sorta stuff, they have a really defined sound which puts them apart from most of the generic tosh that tends to spawn from these genres.
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Acel or w/e his name is totally left the other day. Fellsilent are looking for a new guitarist now.

Also, although I love Fellsilent I do prefer TesseracT.
just recently got into em! AMAZING BAND! i love my Djent
"We carry death out of the village!"