Ok, so my ****ing Line 6 keeps make this unbearable popping noise.

It is usually when I move my wires, than it pops, but they are perfectly still, no popping. So right now I was playing comfortably, I accidentally move my wires than the popping begins, but I ignore it. I then get up to reach for my iPod, than it pops again. I then decide to turn it off and on again, but when I do that, it makes an even louder pop. Using my awesome knowledge, I decide maybe I should blow dust out of the connection plugs on my guitar and amp; after turning it back on, there was a popping noise, but sort of continueos.

So what do I do? Do I have to buy a new amp, or hopefully just wires?
LARGE TEXT
What kind of line 6 is it? spider I, II, or III?

EDIT: after carefully rereading your post and beginning to come to terms with your woefully inadequate guitar gear vocabulary, i discerned that you mean instrument cables by saying "wires". try a different cable, that is more than likely the cause.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Is the input jack on the amp or your guitar loose?

That sounds like it could be it.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by SSL27
Is the input jack on the amp or your guitar loose?

That sounds like it could be it.

No, I tightened that as well.

And to the other poster, yes I mean guitar cables. I call everything wires, excuse my dumbass vocabulary.
LARGE TEXT
As much as I love to bash spiders, it's probably your cables.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It's the cables. All cables die eventually and get screwed up like that, my cheaper ones usually don't last me but a few months before making noise but my nicer ones have lasted me a few years. Definitely look at something of higher quality. It will save you in the long run. I highly recommend Lava Cables.
Yeah, best thing to do is get some new cables (wires) first. Check again. If problem is still there then you have a loose input jack on guitar or amp.

BTW - tightening a cable that is already twisted or a jack mount that is already twisted could make things worse if you are spinning that sucker round and round to tighten.

i doubt it is your amp