hi pit, first of all i know there's a thread for tattoos, but as far as asking someone to make me a design i didn't think it'd go in there. let me know if i'm wrong.

simply put i just want a design for my next tattoo. i'm wanting a Celtic cross on my upper left arm. and below it i want a banner w/ "Dum spiro spero" (family motto, "While i breath i hope")

the cross i don't want too extravagant as far as the celtic knots go, b/c the more you try to squeeze into the cross, the easier it'll be for it to look messy. i'm sure yall know what i'm tryin to say with this.

i prefer this:

as opposed to this:

you see how this second one has a lot more knots and just too extravagant for me.
i really would love one just like the first only w/o the rose. i already have a rose on my right arm in my GNR tat, so having another on the other arm would be overkill on the roses....so if anyone could make something up for me that'd be great. i'd like it in black and white so that i could easily print it off. and in case you're wondering why i don't do it myself, i suck at trying to do celtic knots. any help is appreciated
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
I see you like celtic designs. I have a few I made up, however i doubt they would looks nice as a tatoo.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
the first one is ****ing beautiful itself.
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
yea the celtic cross is gonna symbolize my faith and scottish heritage at the same time.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
Why don't you just have the first one without the rose?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
you know people are going to suggest some sick tattoos right, and by sick, I mean the bad kind.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
^yes i know.

to bass-man,

i DO want the first one W/O the rose, but i don't know where i could get a sketch or outline of it without the rose. i like how garguatan just inversed my second picture lol.

but seriously, if anyone could mock up a cross just like the first w/ same design only w/o the rose, that'd be awesome. i'd be afraid of screwin it up...

but if nothing else i WILL go to a tattoo artist and talk to them about it also.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH