Hey. I just got an FBV express footswitch, and i love it, but i don't have the line 6 amp. i used to, but the delivery of my footswitch was delayed and i got it now, a month after sending my amp back. Is there anyway i can change it to work with another amp? Like, would changing the male end of the cable with a normal instrument cable make it universal?