I need a better amp! haha... I have a shitty fender 15 watt one but i usually use the stereo speakers in the lounge room which have the sweetest tone!

Unfortunatley they are for house use only and are in wood cabinets so i can't take 'em anywhere. I need something that is loud, very loud but i don't wanna spend too much. I want something that will give me a dirty, sludgy, screwed up sound..

Anyone got suggestions?
Pretend we're dead..
A Red Bear, a Sunn Model T, a Matamp GT1, a Orange Thunderverb, a Green Matamp, a Non-Master volume Superlead, a Sovtek Mig-60...

Or all of them at once in a surround sound rig.
Quote by imgooley
A Red Bear, a Sunn Model T, a Matamp GT1, a Orange Thunderverb, a Green Matamp, a Non-Master volume Superlead, a Sovtek Mig-60...

Or all of them at once in a surround sound rig.

Tone orgasm!!

Anyways i think some kinda amp with decent built in gain and maybe a OD pedal to boost it and muddy it up would be good. What's your price range?
Quote by HighPotency
Tone orgasm!!

Either that or a cranial explosion. (whether or not it was caused by an overdose of awesome or sonic overload is up to the CSI).
Quote by petho
Price... up to 6-700 bucks.....

1/2 of the way there...

uses?
locale of your general market?
A used Crate Vintage Club. Get one of the newer ones with two EQ sets, (Vc6 series). Each channel has a separate PCB, so they sound totally different. The first is a bit like a HRD, with the Fender on steroids tone. The second is based on a Marshall JCM900. The VC6112 like mine run around $300-$400. Made in USA. Replace the footswitch and you're set. IT takes pedals very well, has a serviceable effects loop, and great reverb.
For value I like the vox AD. They just came out with a higher end model, but I don't know what it goes for.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Definitely Marshall 3203. I really can't say enough about the value of them. They got for around 400 at most on eBay and they're really good. Don't be put off because of the ss preamp, its got tubes in the power amp, which is where it really matters. It will dominate most other things at the price range.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Traynor YCV50 Blue

That's a great amp but...

I have to suggest the Traynor YCS50. 50W/15W power switching... easy to bias; 2 channels with adjustable gain boost on lead channel (you can get rid of your boost pedals)... usable voicing options including switching from British to Amerian cleans, independent EQ's, Reverb, and levels for FX loop, preamp in/out, amazing tone and a 2 year unlimited warranty.
Not played one myself, but I believe you
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by imgooley
1/2 of the way there...

uses?
locale of your general market?

+1. Goolz, that surround system would be epic.