OK I have been playing about 8 months or so. Haven't had much time to practice recently. It is not the full song, for I am not nearly that talented. I would like some honest feedback given my time playing. I know the beginning is not that difficult, but I have been trying to put some feeling into what I play. Please let me know if you can hear it.

PS I was not playing with the original and there is no backing track so my timing is not what it should be, but again I was playing by feel.

Thanks for listening and any honest feedback I can get.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ninja23/
Dude, not bad at all. I love the effects, is that just delay?? You have some bends in there that are sexy as hell. Keep practicing you will be freaking awesome!

Will you check out the new song on my profile, its called, ArpeggiOOOHHH!
Amazing job. Especially for 8 months.
Perfect bends. The timing seemed flawless(though I haven't listened to the song in a while).

Also, the tone was great. Fit the theme, perfectly. Just the right amount of reverb and everything.

5 out of 5.

Nice gear, by the way. You deserve it.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
he is right, you are good for 8 months. I've been playing for 8 years and listen to how crappy my stuff is.
Thanks a lot guys, I hope these are honest opinions. It means a lot to me.

Quote by seanbabs
Dude, not bad at all. I love the effects, is that just delay?? You have some bends in there that are sexy as hell. Keep practicing you will be freaking awesome!

Will you check out the new song on my profile, its called, ArpeggiOOOHHH!

I am using a delay and reverb from the GT-8, other then that it is all the amp and guitar. Thanks about the bends, I didn't think some were good enough.

Your song was interesting, very creative and kind of catchy. It's stuck in my head right now.

Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Amazing job. Especially for 8 months.
Perfect bends. The timing seemed flawless(though I haven't listened to the song in a while).

Also, the tone was great. Fit the theme, perfectly. Just the right amount of reverb and everything.

5 out of 5.

Nice gear, by the way. You deserve it.

Thank you very much. I don't think the bends were perfect though. Timing I know would not line up to the original but like I said I was playing by feel so I set my own timing.

I worked hard to get that tone. That was the one I heard in my head and set out to find. My wallet is happy I found it. And about the gear, I bought everything before I could play 1 note. I hoped when I bought it it would work out for me. I must say I am happy with the overall tone of the guitar and amp, and that GT-8 doesn't sound bad when set up right with a decent amp.
yeah that's pretty good for 8 months.. I thought there was a bit Too much Delay on it.. that first part is pretty easy however nothing that challenging.. learn the second part of the song if you haven't already.. Slash rips on his version
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

Quote by Jayok
yeah that's pretty good for 8 months.. I thought there was a bit Too much Delay on it.. that first part is pretty easy however nothing that challenging.. learn the second part of the song if you haven't already.. Slash rips on his version

I don't know the second part yet. There is no way I can do it by ear, to fast for me, even slowed down. Cant find tabs. I would love to be able to play it but I don't know.

I messed around with delay, I know its too much but in this theme it just sounds so cool with massive delay. I do turn it down sometimes though.

Thank for the compliment, I appreciate it a lot.