so i was looking around on musicians friend. and i found this:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/EVH-DTuna-Drop-D-Tuning-System?sku=361390

i checked the review section and nothing came up. so i was wondering if anybody has used this, or knows anybody who has.

i play a Schecter C1-FR which is tuned to Eb, because of one of my bands, but I'm currently working on a side project, which tunes to Drop D. i was wondering if i could just install this so i can use my schecter for both bands, without adjusting my floyd.

also, does installing this mean my floyd is blocked? and i cant trem up anymore?
With the D-Tuna, unless you want to take a massive chunk out of your guitars body, you have to block the trem. After all IT WAS DESIGNED FOR SOMEONE WITHOUT A RECESSED TREM.

edit: Shit, caps was on. Not intentional, but too lazy to change it.
it won't make it dive-only- for it to work properly, you'd have to convert/set up your trem to dive-only...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?