Its a simple question and I'm SURE you've asked yourself this before... unless your one of those people... and i just want an opinion on this... I mean there has to be a reason... Who knows? I'm sure people are reading this and saying "is this guy an idiot? why did he post this?" and maybe i lost all your respect, maybe not.... and maybe because your on the Internet you have no respect for anyone you talk to anyways so that makes everybody so dumb in the beginning...
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
i respect other people on the internet, it is my greatest downfall
Last edited by Bonesaw at Sep 19, 2008,
They are dumb...just to to annoy the piss outta you....everything mankind does is an action that is done for the sole purpose of effecting your life in any way...
There are a lot of people who have no interest in education, a lot of people who are just plain stupid and a lot of people on the internet who just say whatever because they know it doesn't really matter what they say.
Because you're so smart.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
"Why are people so dumb?"

I ask myself this when I read every other thread in the Pit.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kolb-Stomp
Its a simple question and I'm SURE you've asked yourself this before... unless your one of those people... and i just want an opinion on this... I mean there has to be a reason... Who knows? I'm sure people are reading this and saying "is this guy an idiot? why did he post this?" and maybe i lost all your respect, maybe not.... and maybe because your on the Internet you have no respect for anyone you talk to anyways so that makes everybody so dumb in the beginning...

And with that, you've failed.

Please never talk about intelligence when you so clearly don't understand 5th grade grammar.
You're*
*pats TS on the head and hands him a dollar*

Here kid, buy yourself some candy and run along in the fields. You are too innocent for these parts.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kolb-Stomp

Says the guy who just wrote out one long run on sentence separated with ellipses.
Quote by Survivalism
And with that, you've failed.

Please never talk about intelligence when you so clearly don't understand 5th grade grammar.

That is pretty much what I was gonna say.
man, i love the pit.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by arsonite
Because they touch themselves at night.

I touch my self at night and I am smart.

Your arguement is invalid.
Quote by brady12345

yes very, very invalid
Quote by brady12345

Yeah but Australian smart
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
TS - your OP lacks an strong point or a clearly stated question, for that matter. Until you find it fit to redo your query so that intelligent people understand you, I suggest you stick with this question: "Why am I (still) so stupid?"
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.