Alright so I just microwaved some macaroni and cheese in the pot I was boiling it in (or pan or whatever, metal thing with plastic handles)

Anyways it smells like burning tires now. Should I not eat the food (if it's like contaminated)?
That was dumb

I don't think it owuld have contaiminated the food, but if it smells weird do not take the chance
I'd eat it anyways. Or at least take a tester bite out of it to see if it's still good.
Hahaha, you do realize you're not meant to put stuff like that in a microwave? It doesn't stop me though. I'm too cool for rules.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
when I read the title I thought you had microwaved a potentiometer, anyway. Have you just heard of this new invention called the microwave? you don't put metal in it...I wouldn't eat it, probably wouldn't hurt you but I bet it tastes pretty bad.
Yeah I guess I didn't make the connection between don't put aluminum foil > don't put metal
i think metal won't really do any harm in the microwave besides a few spaeks, non microwaveable plastic on the other hand...
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by david_highland
when I read the title I thought you had microwaved a potentiometer, anyway. Have you just heard of this new invention called the microwave? you don't put metal in it...I wouldn't eat it, probably wouldn't hurt you but I bet it tastes pretty bad.

When I read the Title, I thought you had microwaved some Pot... Hashbrownies, Yay!
My Guitars:
Gibson LP Standard Iced-Tea
Fender Stratocaster
Cort Earth 100

Lefty!
Quote by arizonagt
i think metal won't really do any harm in the microwave besides a few spaeks, non microwaveable plastic on the other hand...

+1 metal shouldn't really be in the microwave but there's only a small chance it will harm anything. Mythbusters did a show on that.

I would not eat the food...melted plastic isn't good
It's all in the matter of how a microwave works; By creating friction heat from vibrating water molecules. As most metals have little or none, or also the basic molecular structure is far more dense and packed together, microwaves bouncing around inside the device become more dense rather than dispersed and/or absorbed by the item you're heating.

TL;DR: Metal in a microwave is bad.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall