So there have never been any good EQ pedals every time I have looked on ebay, now there are three all at once. There is an MXR 10 band for $200, the MXR 6 band for $100 and an 80's Ibanez one for about $65. I wouldn't mind saving money by going with one of the cheaper ones but I might buy the 10 band if it is worth the extra $100 or so. Is it that much better having all those tonal possibilities or should I go with one of the cheaper pedals?
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
I also have a MXR 10 band, and it's great. never tried anything else, but i don't think i'll have to
I have the MXR 10 band as well, and I'm very happy with it. I've tried quite a few different EQ's, but the 10 band was the best of the bunch.
Mxr 10 band! Absoulty love it and the 10 band should only be $130.......
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Sorry, this is all in Australian dollars. The 10 band retails $350 new down here.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
ive had the boss one and the fisn n chips... i hated the boss one, the fish n chips one is awesome...
ive heard ten bands are def. worth the money tho but id reccomend FnC's
i would never buy the 10 band as it does not work with my visual sound one spot power adapter.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
I keep hearing about how good the Fish n Chips is for the price, but I have never seen one down in Australia. It would still be fairly cheap I would imagine, but it sounds like I may as well go for the 10 band while it is up on the bay.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200