Has anyone else had a dream (which obviously you had no control over) and then woken up and felt really bad/guilty?

I have had 2 that I can remember.

The first one I had the night that I found out professional wrestler Eddie Guererro had died. All I remember was that I was in a match with him and I punched him twice in the face with brass knuckles. I forgot about the dream for a couple of days, but when I remembered I felt horrible.

Another one I had just recently, I dreamt that some female world judo champion had challenged me to a match in judo/MMA/whatever. She was pregnant too. I basically took control of the whole fight and ended up winning by choking her out. When I woke up I was like "oh man, I just dreamt I fought a pregnant woman " and felt really bad about it.

Has anybody else had similar experiences?
um, I had a dream where I fucked my extremely hot cousin, then felt kinda bad when I woke up.... that's about it.
Umm... I had a dream where I was fucking a really hot girl...
and then I woke up. I felt pretty bad when I realised it was a dream.
Is that the same thing?
I had a dream where I killed a baby. This isn't a dead baby joke, I'm serious.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I had a dream a long time ago where this really hot girl from school got in a rocket ship and flew away with my best friend. I was pretty upset
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
I had another dream in which I blew up a kid in a war with exploding lollies and almost killed Dimebag and my big brother in the process, I know it sounds like a huge crock of s/hit but it's true
Quote by jhardcore
Has anyone else had a dream (which obviously you had no control over) and then woken up and felt really bad/guilty?

The first one I had the night that I found out professional wrestler Eddie Guererro had died. All I remember was that I was in a match with him and I punched him twice in the face with brass knuckles. I forgot about the dream for a couple of days, but when I remembered I felt horrible.

Another one I had just recently, I dreamt that some female world judo champion had challenged me to a match in judo/MMA/whatever. She was pregnant too. I basically took control of the whole fight and ended up winning by choking her out. When I woke up I was like "oh man, I just dreamt I fought a pregnant woman " and felt really bad about it.

Didn't anyone notice this?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I had a dream the night before last where i was like in some sorta RPG.
I was escaping from people trying to kill me and was going around finding stuff and killing the bad guys to kill the main bad guy towards the end.
Then once i killed the main bad guy, i meet this really awesome girl.
She's even a redhead!! And we make out and she loves me... It was all amazingly great!!!!!

Then i wake up n was like... wtf? it was just a dream?!!
This was the 3rd such disappointing dream in the last month!
I really need to find me a girlfriend now!
I had a dream that I came into a thread and was unimpressed, and now I feel bad that I once again ignored one of my visions.
<Han> I love Hitler
I had a dream that me and my friends got high of some weed, and our singer was the highest, and we made him believe that his penor got signed by Tony Hawk and that he was the Taco Bell, then he jumped in the pool and drowned. Then I woke up and realized that all that had happened except he didn't drown.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I was in my boxers at the mall. Everyone else was wearing briefs. I felt so isolated.
i f*cked a polar bear in my sleep and woke up with a sticky spot in my pants.

oh wait... that made me feel good
last night i dreamed about a close friends ex gf. i woke up horny as **** really early and then got on here and myspace commented her whilst half asleep aha
I've been here since '04.

Quote by NFFC_1865
last night i dreamed about a close friends ex gf. i woke up horny as **** really early and then got on here and myspace commented her whilst half asleep aha
hmm, did she want to play games with you as well?
Quote by jhardcore

You kinda sound like a violent person.

But, I had a dream that I got sent to Hell, and then somehow broke out of it.

I didn't feel bad about it, but it was really weird.
i had a dream i got sent to hell too. it was fuking awsome cuz i was there by accident so i had to fight my way out. i fought several demons and evil spirits and then locked the devil in a closet. then God came in a UFO and saved me. the whole thing was pretty badass but i felt bad for dreaming about God in a UFO for some reason.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Had another dream last nite where i hooked up with this really hot chicks....
She was a bitch though... But the kisses were nice....

But then i woke up again........
I had a dream a few days ago where for some reason I was in north africa fighting for the germans against the british in World War 2, and there was this group of british soldiers I was supposed to take out with a rocket launcher, but I intentionally try to miss in my dream as I didn't want to kill anyone, but I still saw some sort of vision of these people dying. When I woke up I felt really bad about it.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Couple. Can't remember any clearly now, but I know that i've woken up before, remembered the dream and then openly cried about it. Normally involves a real deep love for someone, literally feels that way in the dream, then they die.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
This happens to me all the time. The other day I had a dream that my Grandma was really upset and sad because I hadn't called her in a week or so, so I woke up for school at 7:00 the next morning and called her first thing.

I always wake up depressed and upset after sex dreams, too.
I had a dream...it was like the story of Tantalus...

except that it was my ex-gf making sweet moves to my dick

then stops when i was going to get off...

it was like a personal interpretation of hell
Had a dream I was backstage at my own show and saw some little knacker kids touching my guitar so i grabbed him by the legs and swung him around like a baseball bat till he was a bloody pulp and when I stopped at looked at the remains it turned out to be my Aunt's newborn child I've just killed.

I was wtfin' it heavy.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Had a dream I was backstage at my own show and saw some little knacker kids touching my guitar so i grabbed him by the legs and swung him around like a baseball bat till he was a bloody pulp and when I stopped at looked at the remains it turned out to be my Aunt's newborn child I've just killed.

I was wtfin' it heavy.

Man, the first half of it was every good man's dream!
The second part was really wtf?!!!
Yeah twas really vivid aswell thats the worst part.

Although one of my favorite dreams was I turned into a teradactyl and gave all my friends rides on my back.
^nice!

I still can't get over the hot chick i was making out with near Trinity College in my dream...
I really need to get me a gf...
This is the 4th dream i've had where i hook up with some cool chick...
Its getting really depressing lately!!
^LOL. Win. Idk id say the weirdest dream i had was when some dude broke into my house and killed members of my family and some of my friends in front of me with a shotgun. For some reason he called me by my name i used in Jedi Knight 2, and I escaped and woke up. I took a piss and went back to sleep. GG.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I had a dream I killed somebody with a carrot and a turnip. And bashing somebody else's head with a potato.

We talked about vegetables a lot the next day.
i didn't feel bad about this, but it really made me think.

i had a dream where i was being chased by mr. sulu from star trek because he wanted to rape me. he finally cornered me and he walked up to me and really dramatic, scary music was playing...and then i woke up.
I felt bad in one dream where there were demons (no idea why) coming out of the ground and attacking everyone. So while i was busy staying alive they killed one of my best friends with an axe in major detail, i had no clue my mind could come up with that much gore. It was a lucid dream too which made it worse.

And my last dream was just wierd, i got shot like 10 times by different people including my gf and most of my close friends
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
I hate a dream where my dad died, but I woke up thinking it had really happened, and just lay in my bed crying until I realised
I had a dream where I ****ed my sister's boyfriend. I felt really bad about that one.
And one where I accidentally killed my friend :|
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you