So I'm a little bit confused at the moment.

I have a 333xl head, I bought the original one in July, but this is 333xl v3.0 for me after having some issues with the first two. Those were only issue with the input jacks etc. but this time i may have something bigger on my hands.

So i was just playing with the amp turned to 3-4 volume wise and after about 3 mins it just faded out into silence whilst i was playing. The power tubes have stopped glowing, but there's none of the usual tube failure signs (discoloration, odd glow etc)

I checked the fuse and it's fine, the power lights still turn on, as well as all of the channel selection lights, so the amp definitely has power getting to it.

I am getting a very loud buzz from one of the transformers (I'm not sure whether it's the input or output one).

If anyone has any idea what may be going on here your help will be very much appreciated.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Most everytime I hear this problem it is a HT fuse. HT fuses protect power tubes. I have no idea on the Bugera but my HT fuse is inside the chassis. If that is the case, I wouldn't recommend trying to change it yourself unless you have some experience. My suggestion is to follow your warranty procedures and take it to a qualified tech - should be pretty strait forward. Could be something else I suppose. Good Luck.
It also could be a preamp tube (which is fairly abnormal), but I would have the HT fuse checked first
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
3 strikes now? I would get a new amp.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
^^^This what I was going to say If you have had 3 new amps since july and the new one doesnt work then its a good time to check out other brands. A 2 or 3 month old tube amp shouldnt have these kind of issues this fast. My tube amp is 2 years old with original tubes in in it and no issues.
Stop whipping a dead horse. Get your money back and change brands.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
To all the "get a new amp" posts.

I've already organized with the store to get a full refund when the replacement amp comes in. Luckily I've been saving so I'm going to grab an Engl Fireball with my refund

Turns out the output transformer died (or something) I've heard this is somewhat uncommon but very serious.

So yeah...not a big fan of Bugera anymore.
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by Shredder XXX
To all the "get a new amp" posts.

I've already organized with the store to get a full refund when the replacement amp comes in. Luckily I've been saving so I'm going to grab an Engl Fireball with my refund

Turns out the output transformer died (or something) I've heard this is somewhat uncommon but very serious.

So yeah...not a big fan of Bugera anymore.

yeah, that's a big problem if your OT went, not good. I've read of several people going thru quite a few amps before getting one that's reliable. The only one I've not heard a lot of issues with is the 6260, probably because it's the simplest. The XL in particular seems to be pretty hit or miss.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids