yeh, i turned 16 today. so i was in my room playing guitar when my mum comes in "quick Damon get your stuff, your dads been in a car accident and we gotta pick him up." so we drive out there and my dads car has been struck by some guy (the other driver was in the wrong so the police said), and he had rolled off the road and hit a steel pole, now the front of the car was molded to the pole. no one seriously hurt but the driver of the other car has gone to hospital for 3 broken bones.

what a great way to celebrate my birthday!

*EDIT* for AFL theorists, the crash happened outside of Skilled Stadium (the home ground of the cats), about 2 and a half hours before they play tonight. coincidence or a sign?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

from the sounds of it he didn't nearly die, he didn't even come close

be happy
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
hey happy birthday. im from geelong too so yay! do you reckon the crash will be on the news?
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Happy B'day, have a dad I guess...

but yea happy birthday, good to hear that your dad's still alright
Quote by Telecaster7
i don't really know, geelong will be hard to beat, but happy birthday anyway
and thats why you now have...

a geelong cat

but just be glad it wasn't cameron ling

cameron ling, SOOOOOOOOO UGGLYYY
Red Power!
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

- Mitch Hedberg
i wish he'd hit gary ablett... that way the cats wont beat the hawks.... mwuahahahahahah
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
umm...happy birthday?
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

oh yeh one more thing, i am an NRL person.

although i am still trying to guilt him into presents.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

the cats won. RED POWER! (cam ling)
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg
My grandpa died on my brithday. So, ALMOST doesn't quite cut it. I'd like to see you get woken up at 3:45, just to have your aunt calling asking for your mom, then you give her the phone, you close the door and hear her cry. Only to find out my grandpa had died.

So, yeah. I've got you beat. Not that it's a competition by any means...
Old thread is old

Captain Obvious flies away through the roof...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

yup... so cats in the grand final again. i'll be pissed off if they lose to the hawks.
Quote by Jaymz_515

- Mitch Hedberg
i hate when people say "my (enter prefix here) nearly died" when in fact they didn't
my dad had a heart attack they told my mom and i that he was going to die but he didn't somehow
broken bones wont kill you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.