View poll results: Do you Love Ramen
F U C K Y E S
38 70%
F U C K N O
3 6%
i don't know what ramen is
13 24%
Voters: 54.
I ****ing love ramen Its like the taste equivalent of a hot girl sticking her nipples in your ears who else loves ramen?
Plywood noodles in chicken broth? Even when I was a broke-ass college student my taste buds were offended.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by fretsonfire74
Never tasted it, don't even know what it is.

Really nice Asian noodles, often instant
Who the **** is Ramen?

<.<

>.>

This another gay thread??

EDIT: Lol so far(5 votes) the polls are "yes" and "lol wut?"
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

love and ramen in the same sentence. give me a break. if i see another bowl of that crap i'll puke. gave them up 25yrs ago. i moved on to better things, hamburger helper. lmfao
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
I ****ing love ramen Its like the taste equivalent of a hot girl sticking her nipples in your ears who else loves ramen?

She would have to have rather large boobs to fit each nipple in your ear... Maybe i'll give these a go.
My mums friend buys me these Vietnamese noodles come in a bucket (Udon noodles) and I can't even read them. They taste so damn good.
Quote by fretsonfire74
My mums friend buys me these Vietnamese noodles come in a bucket (Udon noodles) and I can't even read them. They taste so damn good.

Oh my f/ucking gods I love Udon noodles so much, In japan they have curry udon at the school cafeterias- Pure Win
Quote by The Leader
Plywood noodles in chicken broth? Even when I was a broke-ass college student my taste buds were offended.

those things are terrifyingly bad.

but i have an awesome ramen shop about a half mile from my house. fairly cheap and top notch quality

miso and shoyu ramen > all other food
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by Machine Gun Cat
Oh my f/ucking gods I love Udon noodles so much, In japan they have curry udon at the school cafeterias- Pure Win

Fuck that shit. Now am I not only moving to Japan for their tight asian pussy, I'm going there for the food god damnit!
ramen.

the freeze dried chicken flavored salt 'broth' that came with those makeshift carbohydrate sticks?

no. not a fan.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Place in Nottingham called Wagamamas does a fit Chilli Chicken Ramen. If it is was socially acceptable, I'd teabag it

The best ramen =D

I like to put in as little water as I can then boil all the water away. Then I add a bit of pepper to get it as spicy as possible. If I can afford it I'll put in a few chilli peppers too.
Isn't ramen just this stuff essentially

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Testicular cancer is cancer that develops in the testicles, a part of the male reproductive system.

on topic: what is ramen
Quote by EJD
Holy shit... MalmBean... dude, I have never laughed like that at UG. I was literally on the floor! I'm serious! Can I, like, print that out and put it on my wall?

Anyway,

^^I Win!!^^
I prefer Hot Chinese Cup Noodles
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by The4thHorsemen
I can't stand that shitty cheap ramen that's like 15 cents a package.

it has to be at least Maruchan quality

Maruchan IS the one that's 15 cents a package.
You're*
I'm going to eat some Ramen for breakfast right now.

BRB
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by jhardcore

Everybody loves ramen.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I eat maruchan ramen all the time, you gotta learn to eat that shit coming from a poor family.

I think anything you eat often you start to like.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'