Do any of you UGers work at a fast food place? Do any of you UGer's eat regularly at fast food joints? Well, share some sickening stories you have experienced.

(back when I used to eat dairy)
Mine - I found a few hairs in a quesadilla, and once I bought a quesadilla that didn't have any cheese in it
That's not a ****ing horror story.

My mum's friend had to go to hospital and have her stomach pumped because her KFC bucket had rat meat in.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I once drank a milkshake that had more semen than milk in it. That's why I tend to avoid fast food.
Once I bit into a McChicken and found that the chicken patty was a sponge. I switched to Big Macs after that.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by donkey the wise
Once I bit into a McChicken and found that the chicken patty was a sponge. I switched to Big Macs after that.

When the first Mcdonalds opened in fiji, someone found maggots in their mcnuggets, according to my mum.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
One time I found a human body in my cheeseburger.

Nonetheless i ended up eating it.. Mmm.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I got a side salad at McDonald's once and there was a grasshopper in it. Needless to say, I haven't eaten a salad since.
one time at mcdonald's i found actual meat in my burger. needless to say, i complained and i now only go to KFC and burger king.

in all seriousness though, i once found a battered chicken ribcage in a kfc bucket. didn't put me off, but it was kind of weird
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by Survivalism
One time I found a bear in my oatmeal.

Lmao, awesome Family guy qote , there was an article in the aper a year or two ago where someone found a battered chicken head in the chicken nugget pack, thats why i stick to subway lol
Quote by fretsonfire74
What is it with all these food threads? I'm so hungry!

I'm hungry for your lovin'.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
one time at mcdonald's i found actual meat in my burger. needless to say, i complained and i now only go to KFC and burger king.

in all seriousness though, i once found a battered chicken ribcage in a kfc bucket. didn't put me off, but it was kind of weird

you would be surprised at how often that occurs
I am me. Live with it.
found a chicken foot in my KFC burger
i also wasnt trained properly when i used to work at HJ's, so i accidently cut some of my finger off while i was cleaning this massive tomato cutter
so yeah, it may have got somewhere into a burger, im not sure
i quit pretty much straight after that, the place was disgusting, i was so lucky i didnt get an infection in my cut
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
Quote by The_Raven
My friend, you have not lived life until your hands have been soaked in the fats of the over-cooked juices of the cooked, dead flesh of a cow.

You've clearly never had fast food either.
i work at a chicken place and this isb't really a horror story, but you know those things in the back where they send the chips and burgers and stuff down, them rollers?

well this guy i work with decided to clean them and 6398467856503456 stale chips came out when he shook it upside down, from then on the customers were baffled by a mysterious crunching whenever a kitchenhand moved around
I work at Macdonalds!

just a summer job, mind, before i go back to uni.

chicken gets cooked and left for hours before it actually gets sold
the same happens with burgers if its a slow day
the other day it took me 3 attempts to get some ladys special order right.

its just not nice to eat there once you've seen how everythings made and what everything individual piece looks like.
Quote by Guitardude19
The only things I kill are wasps, flies, and slugs.

And I dont do it nicely either. I boiled a slug in highly saturated salt water and put a wasp in a microwave. I hate wasps so much.