Well, pit, I've got a story to tell. So over the summer my other guitarists' amp broke so we couldn't really have practice. We finally got all back together the day before school started, so that was real shitty, as we missed out on a lot of gigs. Anyways, we had always known that our singer used to be a heroin addict and we thought he would stay clean; guess not. We've noticed some changes in him, and we know he's been using again. We can rarely get a hold of him for practices, and I fear that he might miss one of our gigs cause he is strung out. We have 3 this week; and I don't know what we'd do if he weren't at one.

Advice?
Heroin addicts are school age now?

Kick him out the band and get a more reliable singer. Can anyone else in your band sing, in the interim?
Tell him if he doesn't clean up within a period of time, he's out.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
seriously, it isn't worth keeping him around. you need to have the ENTIRE band be reliable for puller their weight, and he obviously isn't doing that.

COMEDY! PROGRESSIVE! PUNK!

Quote by darkrikku

MY SETUP
ESP Ltd. F-100FM
DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
John Pearse #2500 Strings
Crate GTX65
Behringer Ultrastack BG412H
Quote by rigiddigits
Heroin addicts are school age now?

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
i think talk to him about it, and try to help him as much as possible because hes obviously having issues
Quote by Caleb Face
i think talk to him about it, and try to help him as much as possible because hes obviously having issues

That's good. It's obvious he needs help, and it's good that you're giving it to him. Just don't be afraid to be a bit firm with him also.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales