Hey, i just wanted some cool riffs that people have, i dun mind any style aside from slap, *scowls*, cant F!@#$ing play the style,

any level of riff is fine, cheers.
Fang
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
The intro to RHCP's "All Around The World" or Muse's "Hysteria."

Also "NIB" by Black Sabbath
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Tooll's "Schism," "Sober," and "46 & 2"
Quote by Windwaker
Panic attack by dream theater
Anything by Primus

"DMV!"
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Sep 19, 2008,
Raining Blood-Slayer
Hammer Smashed Face- Cannibal Corpse
Frantic Disembowelment- Cannibal Corpse
DIsciple- Slayer
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr- Trivium
Killing In The Name Of- Rage Against The Machine
Dig-Mudvayne
CANNIBAL CORPSE

When the silence is gone, what have we become?
Thanks guys, i have a good bit to learn now, i was wondering can any of you help me with my music homework, the terms feature is song writing and this is my final assesment, this could drop my grade from, b to f, or from b to a plus, i have to write a song that shows an emotion i chose anger, and i need to expand on what i have,
all i have so far is,

Bleeding Rage.

Why can you not understand, the hell and torment you put me through, all I ever wanted was to ****ing be with you, all the hell and torment you put me through all I ever wanted was you, sorry I couldn’t be perfect and not in line, all you did was take my time, you took my heart and snapped it in two, keeping it with you,
If you are one of the %10 of teen who doesn't follow Rap
and you follow PUNK, METAL AND HEAVY ROCK COPY AND PASTE THIS TOO YOUR SIGNATURE
There's a Sticky here called the "I need bass song to learn" Thread. Hundreds of songs. Cheers.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Ibanez SRX2EX1
Gallien Krueger 1001rbii
Gallien Krueger Neo 410
Quote by TheTankShredder

all i have so far is,

Bleeding Rage.

Why can you not understand, the hell and torment you put me through, all I ever wanted was to ****ing be with you, all the hell and torment you put me through all I ever wanted was you, sorry I couldn’t be perfect and not in line, all you did was take my time, you took my heart and snapped it in two, keeping it with you,

I would post this in the song writing forum, but IMO just seems to be the stereotypical emo bullcrap that you see everywhere
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
You have to write lyrics for your music hw?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
try Searchbar by Top of the Page.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by detzlink
The Lemon Song by Led Zeppelin, its kind of hard but way too cool

I know this homo (detzlink). He used to hang out with a drummer I know who told me that when they played together he asked him if he could pleasure him and he wasn't joking, lmao. homo!!!
Quote by DetzlinkDrinksS
I know this homo (detzlink). He used to hang out with a drummer I know who told me that when they played together he asked him if he could pleasure him and he wasn't joking, lmao. homo!!!
Don't do this.

*reported*

stratkat
Quote by DetzlinkDrinksS

Warned and banned for spam and trolling.

Closed: I'm sure this thread has past it's use by now
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.