Ok everyone i need help with writing my yarn, ( its for english homework ) and i need to impress the teacher who incidentally is my girlfriends mum, i'm no story teller and i need help help me think of ideas for a yarn
a little lost.....
what is this yarn you speak of?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Definitions of yarn on the Web:

narration: the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events; "his narration was hesitant
a little lost.....
Quote by Survivalism
Uh.

Clearly, you and I have entirely different ideas of what "yarn" is.

Same here...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i have to tell a story infront of everyone in my school at assembely it has to have a slight twist, the end.

**** just give me ideas for a story
a little lost.....
Quote by Davo Ownz
i have to tell a story infront of everyone in my school at assembely it has to have a slight twist, the end.

Ok, like this?

So there's this guy. He absolutely LOVES pink. He lives in a pink house with pink shudders and a pink door, pink stairs, pink EVERYTHING. So one night after watching his pink TV, he goes up his pink stairs to his pink bathroom, brushes his pink teeth, walks down his pink hall, opens his pink door, goes into his pink room, gets into his pink room, and dreams pink dreams.
After a little while, the doorbell rings and wakes him up. So he gets out of his pink bed, walks down his pink hall, down the pink stairs, and opens the pink door. There's a guy standing there, he said his car just broke down, he's wondering if he can spend the night with the pink guy and call a tow truck in the morning. So the pink guy agress, and lets him in.
They close the pink door, go up the pink stairs, down the pink hall, and come to a red door. The pink-freak explains everything the guy needs is in there, and they say good-night. so the pink-freak closes the red door, walks down the pink hall, opens his pink door, gets into his pink bed, and dreams pink dreams.
A little while later, the doorbell rings again and wakes up the pink-freak. So he gets out of his pink bed, walks down the pink hall, goes down the pink stairs, opens the pink door, and there's another guy standing there, same story as the first guy. So he lets him in, closes the pink door, leads him up the pink stairs, down the pink hall, and comes to a blue door. The pink-freak explains that everything he needs is in that room, and they say good-night. The pink-freak walks down the pink hall, goes into his pink room, gets into his pink bed, and dreams pink dreams.
So a little while later, the doorbell wakes up the pink-freak for a THIRD time. He gets out of his pink bed, walks down his pink hall, goes down the pink stairs, opens the pink door, and there's a third guy, same story as the other two. So he lets him in, closes the pink door, leads him up the pink stairs, down the pink hall, and up to a blue door, and says that everything the guy needs is in there. They say good-night, and the pink-freak walked down the pink hall, opened his pink door, got into his pink bed, and dreamed pink dreams.
The next morning rolls around, the pink-freak gets out of his pink bed, puts on his pink slippers, walks down his pink door, and opens up the red, green, and blue doors, and wakes up the guys, lets them know that he'll serve breakfast. So the four of them walk down the pink hall, down the pink stairs, and into the pink kitchen. The pink-freak sits them down in pink chairs at the pink table, and gets out four pink bowls. He gets out a box of cheerios and a box of wheaties. He pours himself a box of cheerios. He asks the next guy, and he picks cheerios. He asks the third guy, and he says cheerios. The pink-freak asks the fourth guy, who wants wheaties. So the pink-freak puts away the cheerios and pours the fourth guy a pink bowl of wheaties.
The moral of the story: 3 out of 4 people prefer cheerios.

EDIT: Forgot to include, this isn't my work, but it's still from UG in a joke thread a while ago
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Last edited by Phillitalian at Sep 19, 2008,
so one day my girlfriend comes over and we get drunk
i mean really drunk i probably got too drunk
and we had some serious sex
so she's asleep and im wide awake
and she starts to wake up so i start to sing
"hush little baby dont say a word nevermind that noise you heard"
and she starts to wake up and i start to freak out so i start yelling
"its just the beast under your bed, in your closet and in your head"
and now she's wide awake and i am freaking out so im screaming
"EXIT LIGHT ENTER NIGHT"
and she's freaking out now too so i falcon punch her in the face and she hits her head against the wall and passes out
now im really horny so i fapped in her hair and left
then two weeks later i had to break up with her cause she started to remember
so now i just sti in my basement and fap to incest hentai
but i still love metallica!

NOTE: this is from 4chan, no idea why it was said
Quote by Davo Ownz

Well, like any good story, it should start with "I was nailing my girlfriend in the ass..." and end with "officer, these cuffs are hurting."
You're*
Quote by gnpwdrtreason
so one day my girlfriend comes over and we get drunk
i mean really drunk i probably got too drunk
and we had some serious sex
so she's asleep and im wide awake
and she starts to wake up so i start to sing
"hush little baby dont say a word nevermind that noise you heard"
and she starts to wake up and i start to freak out so i start yelling
"its just the beast under your bed, in your closet and in your head"
and now she's wide awake and i am freaking out so im screaming
"EXIT LIGHT ENTER NIGHT"
and she's freaking out now too so i falcon punch her in the face and she hits her head against the wall and passes out
now im really horny so i fapped in her hair and left
then two weeks later i had to break up with her cause she started to remember
so now i just sti in my basement and fap to incest hentai
but i still love metallica!

NOTE: this is from 4chan, no idea why it was said

hilarious because the teacher is his girlfriends mum