Page 1 of 2
I'm not asking why people are douche bags or why the world is round, just wanna know why people seek things out just to piss themselves off. Mostly the internet. I have noticed a lot lately on UG and youtube and other things that instead of giving criticism or not saying anything they will just say something mean or pointless. Its just that if you know you dont like something, why waste your time on hating it and letting others know instead of just not going there....???

I thought the pit might know because a lot of people on UG do it so I think they might wish to enlighten me...
This thread is the biggest thing of ass crap I have ever seen.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
People always feel the need to express their negative views on something, can't really be explained.
RULE BRITANNIA
This thread is a peice of shite. I hope you burn for making this thread and your also a horrrible guitar/bass player and I will never add you on *social networking website* and you smell like an elephants but.

Run on sentences are cool!
The internet hates everyone.

Behind a computer you can hate preach all you want and no-one can do anthing, as in real life if you said most the stuff you said online, you'd probably end up in hospital with an umbrella up your rectum.
Quote by Moggan13
The internet hates everyone.

Behind a computer you can hate preach all you want and no-one can do anthing, as in real life if you said most the stuff you said online, you'd probably end up in hospital with an umbrella up your rectum.

Whos hate preaching?
ya dude get laid.....please
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
You don't want to know why. You already know. You just want to complain about it in an effort to make yourself seem more mature than most people on the internet. There are plenty of places online where it doesn't happen as much and frankly UG is a lot better than certain other sites, relatively speaking.

If you know you don't like it when people bitch about stuff on forums, why waste your time whining about how much you hate it and letting others know instead of just not going there yourself?
The best part about the internet is that you're anonymous

IP Address : 19.2008.8008:80

Or not....

thats a fake IP, dumbnuts
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Its the same reason why some of these people want to bitch about every little complicated thing that goes on in their life? Why? Because they can.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Rienk0r
You haven't had sex lately, have you?

this.
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

Quote by rigiddigits
You don't want to know why. You already know. You just want to complain about it in an effort to make yourself seem more mature than most people on the internet. There are plenty of places online where it doesn't happen as much and frankly UG is a lot better than certain other sites, relatively speaking.

If you know you don't like it when people bitch about stuff on forums, why waste your time whining about how much you hate it and letting others know instead of just not going there yourself?

Who's trying to be mature now?

J/k,

<3
Since when is asking a question bitching or whining... I just wanted to know and i dont think im that mature so whats with all the insults... Really though, since when is trying to be more peaceful complaining... The more mature thing would be to not insult someone. Also, what does this have to wiht getting laid?
Heh?

Also, what does this have to wiht getting laid?

This :

Quote by Guitarfreak217
...instead of giving criticism or not saying anything they will just say something mean or pointless.
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Guitarfreak217
Since when is asking a question bitching or whining... I just wanted to know and i dont think im that mature so whats with all the insults... Really though, since when is trying to be more peaceful complaining... The more mature thing would be to not insult someone. Also, what does this have to wiht getting laid?

you are whining about people whining.

and just then u whined about people accusing you of whining

oh the irony

Quote by Guitarfreak217
Whos hate preaching?

I see you've never been to /b/

DONT GO THERE SISTER
Quote by TheDarkLestat
This thread is the biggest thing of ass crap I have ever seen.
I totally lol'd.

I need to use the phrase "ass crap" more in daily life.
It's people's way of demonstrating their own higher values. "You suck; I'm better than you"
Quote by freedoms_stain
I totally lol'd.

I need to use the phrase "ass crap" more in daily life.

, buwahahahahah. This thread is entertaining.
Listen

There are 3 types of people in this world: Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes

The assholes poo on everything and ruin things for everyone

The dicks like to **** to much and will **** the pussies and assholes for no reason

The pussies will do nothing about it at all

Sometimes, the assholes (angry youtubers) will try to shit on the pussies(TS), so it's up to the dick (chuck norris) to **** them.

Without this delicate balance in the world, there would be chaos.

I got this advice from team america: world police so I know it's legit.
Quote by Vagabond21

Sometimes, the assholes (angry youtubers) will try to shit on the pussies(TS), so it's up to the dick (chuck norris) to **** them.

Chuck Norris +1
Quote by Guitarfreak217
I'm not asking why people are douche bags or why the world is round, just wanna know why people seek things out just to piss themselves off. Mostly the internet. I have noticed a lot lately on UG and youtube and other things that instead of giving criticism or not saying anything they will just say something mean or pointless. Its just that if you know you dont like something, why waste your time on hating it and letting others know instead of just not going there....???

I thought the pit might know because a lot of people on UG do it so I think they might wish to enlighten me...

BECAUSE I HATE YOU, MOTHERFUCKER
Quote by Rienk0r
Chuck Norris +1

The world will be a much better place when people realise how much better Dolph Lundgren is. I long for the day when people tell a fact about the Dolph and someone responds with ''+1 ftw lol''
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by XianXiuHong
I find it funny that most of the insults thrown at TS are from 08'ers it's like a herd of sheep!

ur 1 month from being an 08'er....

Quote by XianXiuHong
I find it funny that most of the insults thrown at TS are from 08'ers it's like a herd of sheep!

youre from sydney, son. once sydney learns to do anything well (aside from just soaking up the tourists we dont want), then you can talk.

k?
Quote by XianXiuHong

Shut up Dec 07er

Lurve youuuuu
Quote by coffee_and_tv
youre from sydney, son. once sydney learns to do anything well (aside from just soaking up the tourists we dont want), then you can talk.

k?

Wow... He actually just managed to bring where we was from into this...
Quote by Moggan13
Shut up Dec 07er

Lurve youuuuu

damn elitist 06ers!

Quote by Guitarfreak217

I would ignore what people say on the internets if you don't agree with it. Just because someone posted it doesn't mean you need to respond to them. There will always be people who will say somethign meaningless, moreso forums and other places (chat rooms, facebook, etc.)
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by homair
The world will be a much better place when people realise how much better Dolph Lundgren is. I long for the day when people tell a fact about the Dolph and someone responds with ''+1 ftw lol''

Blasphemy.
Quote by homair

a big "fuck yeah!" to THAT!
I you see someone wasting his time on hating something and letting others know, why waste your time on letting him know instead of just not going there...???
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Page 1 of 2