Could someone tell me if this tab sounds right pls? due south - dief's in love

Hiyas there used to be a TV show called Due South. On the soundtrack was a song called Dief's in Love. I think I may have just figured out the main riff, well kinda and want someone to tell me if it sounds right. Here's a youtube link to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASufNFCqqs

I think the into guitar riff goes like this (please bear in mind two things, this is my first ever go at a tab or working out a song, I am also playing this on an electric guitar and getting a sound different to that 'twangy hollow sound' of an acoustic.

e|----------------------------------------
B|----------------------------------------
G|----------------0----------------------
D|--------0h2------2----0*------------                     *= this may be on the 2nd fret
A|--------------0------0----0-----------
E|--0-0---------------------------------

where the drums come in and that riff stops (just prior to the key change) I can't work it out, but I think it might be:

e|---------------|||------------------|||--------    |||= seperating my three ideas (notation 
B|---------------|||------------------|||--------            is not my strong point)
G|---------------|||------------------|||-------
D|-----0h2-----|||------0h2--------|||----0h2-------------
A|-----0h2-----|||------0-----(0?)-|||--0----------------
E|--0-----------|||---0--------------|||-----------  

Now the next part is where I'm dead stuck. I think I might be right with three of the notes at most. This is after the drums+build up and key change

e|-----------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------
G|--------------00†---------------------------  †= play it fast so only the second hit rings out
D|--------0h2---------------------------------   
A|---0-0-------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and remember go easy guys and gals. Please help me work out this song as it really would mean a lot to me. I think the last bit there after the key change is maybe around a d of some sort.
Last edited by Ferinos at Sep 19, 2008,