I have 1177.25$ to spend on a new guitar. I was wondering... what guitars do you think suit my playstyle other than Fenders? I was thinking about getting an Mexican Deluxe Stratocaster.. those seem rather nice. Anyone know anything about them??
Whats the difference of the American and Mexican one? The American one goes for about 1600$ and the mexican one for about 900$. The new guitar doesn't have to be a Fender but since I like them..

I have a MIM Stratocaster atm and I love it.

Here's a link to a video of my playstyle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW5e3O11s9w

Thanks guys for any tip or idea!!
Many MIMs can play extremely well, BUT you need to make sure you go over it with a fine-toothed comb. Quality can differ from MIM to MIM. Find a good one though, and they're sweet guitars.

Although you'll find less issue with MIA ones, be sure to check anyway, I've found some bad MIA ones before.

It all depends on feel and tone. Play both kinds and take the one you like. It's up to you on whether or not the difference in quality between a high end MIM and MIA justifies the cost.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by georgakis187
AWWW i know this great one thats like 1178$!!! but yeah its over ur budget...

lol

thanks for the answer Hakael.

I didn't find the Mexican Fender Deluxe on their official homepage but I found it in the store I was looking in. I think my MIM plays better than all the MIA's I've played..

What should I get if I want a guitar that stays in tune and is easy to fix the intonation? (bad english? sry) I can hear very small differences when it's not in tune and it's really annoying.. seeing I'm not really awesome at tuning.

More ideas??
I myself have a MIM Deluxe Players Strat and it stays in tune perfectly fine even with a little whammy abuse and a floating trem. Part of it is the way the guitar is set up and maintained. If you like MIMs so much better, and you don't mind spending a little bit of cash on it, you can further it's stability by getting locking tuners.

I had contemplated doing that on my own MIM, but I haven't had any tuning issues whatsoever.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
OK, sounds good. Whats the difference of Powerhouse Deluxe Mexican strats and the normal Deluxe Mexicos?
Hey, i dont have any real input on the guitar's, well except maybe if you get to a guitar shop and try some out, but anyway that song is impressive man (downloads tab's! )

By the way if you have that amount of cash and the MIM are like $900 or whatever and you prefer these guitar's over the more expenisive MIA you could just buy one from the store and purchase some gear from warmoth or some where like that and replace the hardware
Quote by Daniel8488
Hey, i dont have any real input on the guitar's, well except maybe if you get to a guitar shop and try some out, but anyway that song is impressive man (downloads tab's! )

By the way if you have that amount of cash and the MIM are like $900 or whatever and you prefer these guitar's over the more expenisive MIA you could just buy one from the store and purchase some gear from warmoth or some where like that and replace the hardware

Thanks man. =)

Well I'm not really alot into tweaking and that kind of stuff.. just want it to have an awesome tone and don't tune off too much and then I'm fine with it.