http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSnZvseggw

Is it just me, or does this look pretty bad. For example, in the first part when those trucks are doing 180s and dropping those latches on the towing hitch, that is pretty fake. To actually do that, and then line it up perfectly so that the latch will hit the tow hitch...I guess I'll still go and see it. As long as nobody in the movie says "Its called drifting. if you ain't outta control, you ain't in control".
Be cool.
little hint for the guy in the black car
road train is stronger, heavyer and bigger than your car .. don't try to push it off the road idiot !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
little hint for the guy in the black car
road train is stronger, heavyer and bigger than your car .. don't try to push it off the road idiot !

dont be racist. just cause its black doesn't mean it can stand up to the oppressive white truck
Quote by ferretman
dont be racist. just cause its black doesn't mean it can stand up to the oppressive white truck

its also smarter, worth more, ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

eh, i saw the other three, which progressively got worse, but i guess i watch it anyway.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
3 films late and they decide to finally release a wholly relevant sequel to the original. Well done. Between 1 and 4 you've managed to spell out so much utter garbage, I think I'll be avoiding this one.
Quote by noxiosimitator
its also smarter, worth more, ..

and it actually has a proper job. it doesn't have to resort to stealing
I think the other ones where awful, I don't intend watching this at all.
I give it a kidsilcon assumption rating of 2.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by ferretman
and it actually has a job. it doesn't have to resort to stealing

fixed

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by thedude051

Is it just me, or does this look pretty bad. For example, in the first part when those trucks are doing 180s and dropping those latches on the towing hitch, that is pretty fake. To actually do that, and then line it up perfectly so that the latch will hit the tow hitch...I guess I'll still go and see it. As long as nobody in the movie says "Its called drifting. if you ain't outta control, you ain't in control".

This is why those people will keep on spewing out these crappy movies.
Quote by thedude051
Is it just me, or does this look pretty bad.

Well it's by the same geniuses that brought us timeless classics such as The Fast and The Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious, so I don't see any way that it could possibly be bad.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Well it's by the same geniuses that brought us timeless classics such as The Fast and The Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious, so I don't see any way that it could possibly be bad.

I really enjoyed the original, despite it being outrageous. The second was just garbage.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051

Is it just me, or does this look pretty bad. For example, in the first part when those trucks are doing 180s and dropping those latches on the towing hitch,that is pretty fake. To actually do that, and then line it up perfectly so that the latch will hit the tow hitch...I guess I'll still go and see it. As long as nobody in the movie says "Its called drifting. if you ain't outta control, you ain't in control".

duh it's fake

anyway, i actually liked the first two so i'm definitely seeing this one.
My old man is a mechanic and he refuses to watch these movies because they're so stupid.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i liked the first. the second and third were both pretty bad.

this one actually looks better than the last 2.
Quote by break-me-in
yeah this is my opinion also
i hate fast and the furious. ever since i saw half the first one i swore to never watch any of them ever again
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.