██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
That's the most coherent I've ever seen him. Say what you will about the man, but I ****ing love his music.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
I actually don't know who he is/ what band he's in. I know he does drugs and went out with Kate Moss or whatever. Pretty bad when people know you for your drug addiction and not your music.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I actually don't know who he is/ what band he's in. I know he does drugs and went out with Kate Moss or whatever. Pretty bad when people know you for your drug addiction and not your music.

same thing, I was just looking in what band he played .. but the only things a found about him was drugs drugs .. drugs

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by VoodooChild15
That's the most coherent I've ever seen him. Say what you will about the man, but I ****ing love his music.

Have to agree with that. He's a quality song-writer and a genuinely clever guy, shame about the drugs thing and the stupid Kate Moss bollocks.

Edit: For those who don't know, he was in The Libertines then Babyshambles.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by VoodooChild15

Golfclap to you sir.

The mans brilliant, I couldn't care less. And his music astounds me. Its fantastic.

That interview is so absurd, I love it.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Haha, I seen this before. I laughed the first time I seen it:

"Can you give us one word to describe Oasis?"
"Trousers."

AND SO I WATCH YOU FROM AFAR

Quote by Retro Rocker
Who?

Google or wiki him.

Cool video by the way. So, was he in line for an Oasis concert or what?
he seems like the kind of person i could quite easily talk to for hours on end. Its a shame, he needs help.
Quote by PitLurker
Google or wiki him.

Cool video by the way. So, was he in line for an Oasis concert or what?

He was in the queue waiting for the release of one of the Oasis albums.

This clip only came to light because a friend of mine was given the job of trawling through boxes and boxes of footage of all things Oasis as part of their cataloging procedure. It wasn't ever broadcast at the time as far as I know, so pretty much only the camera guy and the presenter knew it existed.

He wasn't responsible for it ending up on YouTube (where it's been knocking about for well over a year), but he's quite annoyed that he's never once been acknowledged for digging it up.
"before he became famous"?

Who the fuck is Pete Doherty?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by VoodooChild15

+1
now extra flamey
"before he became famous"?

Who the fuck is Pete Doherty?

Read the thread, or ****ing wiki him.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
I was much too far out all my life
Hmm, I didn't know you guys still like/remember The Libertines.

It's one of my favorite bands.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you search Newsnight pete doherty on youtube theres a great interview with him about 10 mins long.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Last edited by Cal UK at Sep 19, 2008,
Pete....who? Oh yeah, that worthless junkie on every gossip column. Pshh he's only famous because he dated Kate Moss. What did he ever accomplish?

I the Libertines and Babyshambles has some great material. I wish he would just start writing songs with Carl again. They were perfect together.
Quote by jim morrison714
Pete....who? Oh yeah, that worthless junkie on every gossip column. Pshh he's only famous because he dated Kate Moss. What did he ever accomplish?

I the Libertines and Babyshambles has some great material. I wish he would just start writing songs with Carl again. They were perfect together.

Last interview I heard he's well up for it but Carl's still not. That was years ago though so not sure what's happening. Can they really carry on? I mean, the lyrics in Can't Stand Me Now...
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?