so which one do u think is better? im asking as im no sure which to get. either a bugera 6260 or 6262 or a Peavey classic 30.
...For what styles of music and needs...?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
If you're looking for metal..the peavey classic 30 DOES NOT DO METAL.. some people ****in orgasm over that amp on this site but it truly does not. Bugera's on the other hand do it well for the price but mine was unreliable. lasted for 2 weeks then broke.
i dont think i will be playing much metal. maybe a few iron maiden and metallica songs but not much. i will mostly be playin stuff like guns n roses, foo fighters, altar bridge. The softest i will go is oasis if i ever do a oasis song and the hardest i will go is metallica. i have heard that the classic 30 is a good amp from ug. if these 2 amps ive mentioned are not very good can anyone give me any suggestions? i have got a £400 pushing to £450 if i have to.
The Classic 30 WILL do metal, you just need a pedal. The Bugera is good too as long as you get one that doesn't break, but it's much more of a high-gain amp.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Check out a Laney VC30 as well. They are cheaper by you.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
If you're looking for metal..the peavey classic 30 DOES NOT DO METAL.. some people ****in orgasm over that amp on this site but it truly does not. Bugera's on the other hand do it well for the price but mine was unreliable. lasted for 2 weeks then broke.

err, mind let me know which models that crapped on u??? i'm planning to get bugera6260 combo .. nvr heard problems bout it , think its coz its the simplest among of their lines..
Quote by gregs1020
Check out a Laney VC30 as well. They are cheaper by you.

Winnar.

Is Vox in that range, as well?