hey guyz
i`m about 2 buy this guitar SCHECTER C-1 SHE DEVIL FR ,spec:
MAHAGONY BODY
ORIGIONAL FLOYD ROSE
SET NECK , 3 PIECE MAHAGONY NECK
24 JUMBO FRET EBONY FINGERBOARD WITH RED SHE DEVIL NECK INLAYS THE SCALE IS 25 1/2"
2 ACTIVE DUNCAN DESIGNED HB-105 HUMBUCKER PICKUPS , 2 VOLUME AND 1 TONE CONTROLS AND A 3 POSITION SWITCH

it`s kinda rare guitar and it sayz ONLY 100 MADE
so wat do u think bout it guyz?
i`m afraid of gettin it because i haven`t try SCHECTER guitars and EBONY fretboards before...
i`m about 2 buy a new guitar and this schecter is one of the list
so this guitar OR ltd kh202 OR (used kh602 or jh600) OR ltd mh-400?????
Last edited by maleksamman at Sep 19, 2008,
I hate to say it because I like a lot of ESP's.
But I'd reccomend the schecter, I played the average C-1 and it is such a great guitar to play,
the neck is more playable than any ibanez I have played!

too bad schecter don't do an explorer shaped guitar, otherwise I'd deffo get one!
however the C-1 is ranked extemely highly with me!

hope this helped dude.
Well Schecter guitars are said to be good, and ebony freboards don't have any difference on the playing
What you see is what you get, it's said to enhance the sustain a small bit but I havent' noticed that (I have Ebony on my Carvin and rosewood on my Ibanez BTW), all that it is is a darker wood really, makes no noticable difference.

If the LTD guitars have an OFR then I would put them up against the Schecter, however if they don't (I always forget whether the 400 series have OFR or not) I'd go for the schecter, but with the signature LTDs, avoid the KH 202, the 602 would do you but I believe it'll be exactly the same as an M-400 but with Kirk Hammett's name and different pickups.
Now the JH600, if it's the one with the Kahler trem I'd definately consider it over the others, but if it's the one with the floyd rose I'd put it in league with the Schecter, MH-400 and KH602.