Page 1 of 2
So I saw the other thread about shhoes I it made me think. My shoes are getting small and I'll need a new pair soon. Wat should I get? Preferably skate shoes cause they're comfortable but if they look good enough I'll get em. So, pit, wat shoes should I get? (they have ti come in at least a men's size 10 US.)
és or lakai ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Don't buy skate shoes if you don't skate.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ES or Etnies or DCs

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
I think that this forum is slowly but surely eliminating our ability to make simple decisions.
Quote by darkstar2466

I will continue to buy skate shoes even though I have never touched a skateboard in my life.
I'm partial to Fallen.... I am in the same boat as you, I skated then started guitar. I decided if I break my arm that will ruin my guitar playing for awhile. However, going back to the shoes I am currently wearing these Adidas like the model is called the Superstar 2, they are pretty brutal.
Quote by RocknRollRay
If you make a clone of yourself, then have sex with yourself,

Is it incest or masturbation?
Quote by wtf290
It's not incest, but it's not masturbation.
It'd be closer to incest than masturbation, but I don't think there's a word for it.
Quote by ScottElwood
Incesturbation?
Quote by Serious Busines
I will continue to buy skate shoes even though I have never touched a skateboard in my life.

I don't like you.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I recently started skateboarding after a 2 year hiatus, I can't even kickflip anymore
Quote by darkstar2466

Fuck that, I have a pair of Etnies and I can't even move on a skateboard. I don't see why I should have to skate to like the fashion. There's no real relation between the sport and the clothing, it's not like wearing a shirt of a football team when you don't like football.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Fuck that, I have a pair of Etnies and I can't even move on a skateboard. I don't see why I should have to skate to like the fashion. There's no real relation between the sport and the clothing, it's not like wearing a shirt of a football team when you don't like football.

Skate shoes are for skateboarders. Leave Britney alone.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Skate shoes are for skateboarders. Leave Britney alone.

Tell that bitch to leave me alone.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by sglover34479
Darkstar just get out! Nao! *pulls gun* NAO!

What the fuck did you just say bitch?

To contribute, get those slim Vans-classic-like Emericas. You won't look like a wannabe skater and still have cool skate shoes.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
tbh i wouldn't mind skate shoes, but they make you look like you're wearing bricks on your feet

and i dont really see how they'll be anymore comfortable then any other shoe, unless you walk around kicking every wall you see

moral of the story; go to shoe store and try lots of shoes on
Quote by sglover34479
Hey can you still get those old Adidas shoes that are white with green or dark blue stripes on the side? Do you guys know wat I'm talkin about

Erm.... theres hundreds upon hundreds of adidas original trainers out there. What sort are you looking for? Give me some more hints than that and I'll probably know them. Adidas originals are pretty much my speciality.

Can you remember the name of it for first.
Never ever buy converse.
Once you walk more than.. a mile in them they hurt like a bitch.

DC's are very comfy, and look pretty decent.
Skate shoes are the best. I don't skate I only kickflip posers.

I rock these currently.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Merrell.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

A pair of shoes I had back in the 8th grade we probably the baddest shoes ever made THE KOBES

then I move on the the T-Macs

I reccomend find either pair on ebay or a vitage shoe site as they are so incredibly bad ass
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Danny... words fail me at a time like this to describe how incredibly ugly both those pairs of shoes are. You have as bad a taste in shoes as my brother.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Adidas Sambas.
Great shoes. If they weren't as weatherworn as they are I'd wear them near enough all the time.
For school I wear a pair of Duffs (all black) I picked up for like £30, before that a pair of black and white DCs (only just got away with them) they were both comfortable.
Otherwise I wear Fender converse ripoffs.

All comfortable.
Get something like these;

If they still made 'em I'd be all over a pair
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I'm not a skater, but all shoes look ugly to me unless they're skate shoes. I will always buy them because they're comfortable and great looking.

Except maybe the Nigel Tufnel high tops.
Quote by Cyberbob
Be classy and get Italian black leather shoes.

+1

Or get Chelsea/Beatle Boots.

Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by sglover34479
So I saw the other thread about shhoes I it made me think. My shoes are getting small and I'll need a new pair soon. Wat should I get? Preferably skate shoes cause they're comfortable but if they look good enough I'll get em. So, pit, wat shoes should I get? (they have ti come in at least a men's size 10 US.)

your feet are getting bigger, not shoes getting smaller.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Page 1 of 2