Boredom is watching Sportscenter from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm cause there is nothing else on besides a sports show that starts over every hour
Bored to me is walking in a town with a population 2000+ all by myself. Just watching all the cars go by and trying to find someone to hang out with when all my friends are at football practice or at work.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by TheDarkLestat
Bored to me is walking in a town with a population 2000+ all by myself. Just watching all the cars go by and trying to find someone to hang out with when all my friends are at football practice or at work.

Boredem to me is watching you while i jack off.
Right now I'm bored to death...
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
When I my Mum's watching some crap on Tv, my sister's on the only computer and I'm in a 'I suck at guitar' mood
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If you ever feel bored, just put on your headphones and take a long walk. Your physical and mental state of being will benefit from it, and you get to listen to some music.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by wiggy1988
Cornwall

I could not agree more, you sir, can have a free hand shandy.
only boring people get bored. go kick up some shit, raise some hell
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by ali_mw
I could not agree more, you sir, can have a free hand shandy.

Sweet

Quote by gun4hire
only boring people get bored. go kick up some shit, raise some hell

...get arrested
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Eastenders.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Sitting in a white room with no limbs is pretty boring speaking from past experiences.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by wiggy1988
...get arrested

...come back and tell the pit an awesome story...
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
listening to an english teacher (he sucks at english btw) trying to teach me all the things I already know...

seriously, he gives us these papers with tasks on it... I finish it in 2 minutes, then I just sit at my desk waiting until the class is over....

boring...
Quote by gun4hire
...come back and tell the pit an awesome story...

...good point
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Oh I'm always bored.....that's usually my main motivation for coming into The Pit.
California sunlight, sweet Calcutta rain, Honolulu star-bright, the song remains the same.

Casting quarters into wells that hold our dreams.

Believe in the freedom of music.

With our love, we could save the world.
Reading this thread pretty much sums it up.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by GuitarMan1977
Boredom is watching Sportscenter from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm cause there is nothing else on besides a sports show that starts over every hour

My life in a nutshell. I can sit down on a Saturday morning, and watch Sportscenter in HD anywhere from 3-5 times over... until im like oh wait - didn't i already hear this? Yeah, like 4 or 5 times, brah.
GO YANKEES!