Like old people. They walk at such an unbelievably slow speed, which wouldn't be a bad thing if they didn't all ring each other in advance and gather on mass right in the middle of town, forming a barrier between me and University.

And the UKtv History channel, which instead of actually providing educational and informative programmes about History is now showing the Antiques Roadshow virtually non stop.

Or going for a shower and then realising you need a piss, so you go for a piss, get back in the shower and then realise someones finished off the last of the shower gel and left the empty tube, so you have to get out again and get the shower gel, you get back in the shower and finish having a wash. But when you get out to wrap a towel around yourself you realise the last person in the bathroom put their wet towel back on the rack so you have to wrap yourself in a cold damp towel

....Its been a long day, so guys what little things annoy you

inb4 midgets and children
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
All old people intentionally walk slow to piss off young lads like you. Don't you know that you, too, will do that when you're all old and scaley. It's what we do.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

It's the small things that matter the most. How unexciting would your day be if those small things didn't happen?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Harmonius
All old people intentionally walk slow to piss off young lads like you. Don't you know that you, too, will do that when you're all old and scaley. It's what we do.

The arthritis doesn't help either

I hate it when wallmasters take me to the beginning of the damn level.. GODDAMNIT.
hue
My boss in work whistling and drumming his fingers on the desk, it drives me insane. It's a wonder I havn't throw a stapler at his head yet
Quote by darkstar2466
It's the small things that matter the most. How unexciting would your day be if those small things didn't happen?

I don't call having to watch the antiques roadshow exciting, or being stuck behind old people or having to wrap myself in a damp towel. Its irritating, not exciting.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Ants are pretty ****ing annoying.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Bowe
"excuse me" works wonders

not when they don't have their hearing aids turned on it doesn't
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
not when they don't have their hearing aids turned on it doesn't

Come now, that's just age discrimination!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Come now, that's just age discrimination!

the best kind of discrimination
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I agree with you on the shower deal, but usually I just piss in the shower.

Naw, but I hate it when you're the only one at home and somebody comes over while you're taking a shower and they just knock on your door for ever. Or they call your phone for ever and when ever you go and answer they hang up. Also I hate it when the older people drive, they drive so slow

Plus they like to break the rules a lot on the road o.O
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
All of these things is why I just carry a wooden baseball bat around with me.

Old people in my way? All it takes is one swing at the hip. The other ones will just hobble away in fear, right out of my way!

There is nothing that could not be solved with a wooden baseball bat.
i F*CKING HATE how in God of War I when your climbing up those spinning towers in Hades and those blades knock you down to the bottom. F*CK that. cause when you FINALLY get past the first one, you look up and guess the f*ck what!? theres like 7 more of those b*tches
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
when I'm in my room playing guitar, and someone comes in and opens the door without knocking, and they start talking to me, and expect me to have a conversation with them while I'm in the middle of the song and they interrupted me unannounced.
Then on the way out, they don't close the door.

frig.

When my mom or dad moves my car out of the driveway to get their car out, and for the sake of 10 seconds of driving, the radio station and volume are changed, and the seat is in a new position.

When someone looks through my cds, and when they open the case, they rotate the disk on the little plastic thing in the middle, so it's not lined up straight anymore.

Yes, OCD, I know.

Theres more, but you'd just think I'm obsessive.

er....

...realize that I'm obsessive.
^the third one may be a little OCD, but the first two sound annoying as hell. funny to me though since they arent happening to me
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by james4
when I'm in my room playing guitar, and someone comes in and opens the door without knocking, and they start talking to me, and expect me to have a conversation with them while I'm in the middle of the song and they interrupted me unannounced.
Then on the way out, they don't close the door.

I have to put up with that. I have a huge piece of historical research to do and every 30mins or so, my sister comes into my room unannounced and just pokes around or leans over my shoulder to read what I'm reading or writing.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I hate when your home alone and the phone rings while your in the shower, or your dog decides to start barking like he's insane despite there being nothing for him to alert you of.
I also hate when people either drive super fast or super slow, or when your on a country road and one car is either right in front of you or right behind you. I also hate when theres no one anywhere near behind you and a car pulls out in front of you. Oh yeah and I hate when people don't use turn signals out of pure laziness. I guess this is just the bitch about stuff thread.
When people talk on cell phones in the bathroom... I usually let out a huge fart, real or fake
When I'm going 10km/h over the speed limit on a highway, someone passes me on the left, goes in front of me and slows down to 15km/h under the limit....SERIOUSLY **** OFF!!!

When I'm playing guitar then my room mate comes into my room without knocking, and trips over my cable and rips the whole jack out of my guitar (Happens more the once FFS!!!!!!!!).

People driving and talking on their phones. You might not realize it, but when you do this you cut people, speed, run red lights...and you look like a ****ing **s.
People.

Seriously people can be very annoying.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by chrisa123
When I'm going 10km/h over the speed limit on a highway, someone passes me on the left, goes in front of me and slows down to 15km/h under the limit....SERIOUSLY **** OFF!!!

When I'm playing guitar then my room mate comes into my room without knocking, and trips over my cable and rips the whole jack out of my guitar (Happens more the once FFS!!!!!!!!).

People driving and talking on their phones. You might not realize it, but when you do this you cut people, speed, run red lights...and you look like a ****ing **s.

why would your roommate need to knock, and why do you play so close to the door?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
I hate young punks that always think they're in a fucking hurry to get nowhere.
Pushing past me - screaming "excuse me" - hell I'm not deaf I'm just ignoring you cause I know it pisses you off.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
My shower allways turns to the left, and the more you turn it back the faster it turns away again
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
wen people dont shut doors behind them

and people trying to place music off there fone into your earhole saying "do you know this song? its well good, seriously listen, you will love it, its amazing, i love it" - I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT, I DONT! IF I DID I WOULD ALREADY BE LISTENING TO IT!

+ a load more things... im a grumpy man
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
I hate when I'm sitting here reading topics like this in silence, then my loud ass ****ing dog barks at nothing and won't stfu
Being miserably hungry
Being miserably full
People DROPPING my damn guitar
Falling down the ****ing stairs
When you have a mouth full of kool-aid and your friend says "wean"
Hitting your funny bone...that **** is not funny
Dangling your hair in front of a cat and the cat latching on to both sides of your head
Getting lemon juice in a cut on your finger
Getting smoke in your eye
Hitting one of your front teeth when you go to take a drink too fast...grrrrr
Tripping over your cable and pulling it out of the amp
Bending down to get the cable and hitting a dresser, de-tuning your guitar
Getting your guitar tuned and cable put back in just in time to hear the end of the song
Republicans

Quote by themightymitch
wen people dont shut doors behind them

and people trying to place music off there fone into your earhole saying "do you know this song? its well good, seriously listen, you will love it, its amazing, i love it" - I DONT CARE IF YOU LIKE IT, I DONT! IF I DID I WOULD ALREADY BE LISTENING TO IT!

+ a load more things... im a grumpy man

Yeah. I get annoyed when you're hanging out with someone and they're listening to their mp3 player while you're having a conversation..
Quote by chrisa123

I usually just do that to people that cut me off or are a complete jerk on the road, so there may be a good explanation to your frustration.

I can't help but be a dick to people who are dicks to me on the road
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
People in security at airports who STILL try to bring liquids through...like it hasn't been a rule for 4 years or so...
When your trousers, the strap on your top, the sleaves of your hoodie, keep falling down / your hair into your eye.
And then you know all this yet some smart arse has to point it out.