I saw this guitar in a local add and was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what model year this might be??? Obviously and RG series but the color of it realy throws me off! Ive never seen any ibanez in this color before. Its like a VERY dark metallic grey or brown. Some have suggested pewter or iron finish but they are WAY lighter. Root Beer Metallic maybe? Any ideas? The serial is a F5***** on it from Japan. Here are some pics hope they help. Thanks

its an rg, i dont know what series though

Edit: is hould really read the thread first
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
RG570 would be my guess. HSH no pickguard with the Edge trem (I think, but it might be the edge pro, I dunno when that was introduced).

It's equivalent to the RG1570 that's in production now. Nice guitars. my mate has an RG570, but he blocked the trem on it because he couldn't be bothered setting it up etc (what a waste).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
aye it's an RG570.

here's a pick of one with a similar finish but with EMGs

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
That's definetely a 570, there's a member here who has one, and he found it in his closet after buying it and not playing it since 2001.
Quote by Eric 666
That's definetely a 570, there's a member here who has one, and he found it in his closet after buying it and not playing it since 2001.

You'd think someone would be like didn't I have another guitar? thats kinda rediculous... pretty amusing though.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by Eric 666

WHAT?! If i had a guitar like that i wouldn't let it out of my sight!
Quote by Lemoninfluence
RG570 would be my guess. HSH no pickguard with the Edge trem (I think, but it might be the edge pro, I dunno when that was introduced).

It's equivalent to the RG1570 that's in production now. Nice guitars. my mate has an RG570, but he blocked the trem on it because he couldn't be bothered setting it up etc (what a waste).

+1

That's a Lo Pro Edge on there.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com