Should be in the Audacity FAQs I know, but is there any way that is known to generate this kind of voice in my recordings? I mean, record my voice, then make it sound like it is electronic, I hope I am being clear... the kind of flat, computer sounding voice. Someone help please?
You probably want a vocoder, but if you're thinking of that T-pain kinda vocal effect, just get an pitch corrector and max out the autotune settings. thats basically all there is to the 'r&b' vocal thing these days. its just because they can't sing in the first place.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Vocoder definitely.
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.