Really looking forward to seeing this new rock documentary with Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White. I figured some of you guitar players might know about it...

I know it just premiered in Toronto Film Festival, but anyone know where I can find a copy to download online, or somewhere to see it? I live in Florida so Toronto wasnt an option. I dont mind paying to rent/download it. I think it might be coming out in theaters next year but I hate to wait.
Thanks!
Quote by kyates33
Really looking forward to seeing this new rockumentary with Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White. I figured some of you guitar players might know about it...

Fixed

EDIT: damnit

Anyway, all that I've heard about it is all that you said, I'd like to know more about it too.

MC name = Bearrorism
crap guitarists IMO... i used to worship page but then i heard some two fingered jazz guitarist..
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Quote by YngwieJnr
crap guitarists IMO... i used to worship page but then i heard some two fingered jazz guitarist..

Django Reinhardt? yeah he's God
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Here is the official movie website

http://www.itmightgetloud.com/info.html

I'm not exactly sure why they have Jack White in there. He's not exactly what I would call a 'Rock Legend' or a "Superstar"

Quote by alex-led-zepp91
Django Reinhardt? yeah he's God

Yep.
He's the reason why Tony Iommi decided to keep playing guitar(after his accident with his fingers).
Which is why we have Black Sabbath.
Which is why we have heavy metal.

In the end, we should thank Django.

MC name = Bearrorism
Last edited by Gargantuan at Sep 19, 2008,
Quote by Gargantuan
Here is the official movie website

http://www.itmightgetloud.com/info.html

I'm not exactly sure why they have Jack White in there. He's not exactly what I would call a 'Rock Legend' or a "Superstar"

I think he's just there to kind of represent modern day guitarists,interest a few more people

Quote by Gargantuan
Yep.
He's the reason why Tony Iommi decided to keep playing guitar(after his accident with his fingers).

Sweet didn't know that...love him even more now

EDIT: Also this movie looks pretty cool, rockumentary indeed
Edit 2: dam it's directed by that prat who did an inconvenient truth...fs
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
Last edited by alex-led-zepp91 at Sep 19, 2008,