First there are a few things you need to know

A. Because of gas prices I let my mother pawn my 2 cheapest most unplayed guitars.
B. My dad is a phsyco any more and every body wants nothing to do with him because of his behavior. He is bipolar and an alcoholic with sever depression.
3. My xbox is hooked up by a long wire that is run from my computer to the xbox in my room. You have to try to trip over it to trip over it, or else you just step on the wire.

So lets begin
Last night I was playing Xbox(COD4) and he comes in to talk about me letting mom pawn my guitars. He says I'll never see them again because when mom pawns things she never gets them back. I know that because I let her pawn my saxophone and I never saw that again. I responded to dad by saying yeah I know and I don't really care. Then he starts yelling at me, and we get into an argument. At the end of the argument he stands at my door and just stares at me. Then about 20 seconds later he walks away at which point my xbox is slammed to the ground. I pick it up and try to continue playing but the game only lasted for a minute before I got a disk is unreadable screen. I tryed restarting the game but every time I get Disk is unreadable. I showed it to him and he wont do nothing to fix it. This isnt the first time he has done something like this before.

Should I make him replace my game or do nothing?

Sorry for the wall of text, if this qualifies for a wall of text.
Fap and then have him clean up that mess.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
lol.

you're going to MAKE your father replace your xbox?
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
what should you do?

ehhhmmm... fap... what else?

but seriously:

ask your dad to help you fap...

ok really serious this time: FAP!
Quote by Jako215
First there are a few things you need to know

A. Because of gas prices I let my mother pawn my 2 cheapest most unplayed guitars.
B. My dad is a phsyco any more and every body wants nothing to do with him because of his behavior. He is bipolar and an alcoholic with sever depression.
3. My xbox is hooked up by a long wire that is run from my computer to the xbox in my room. You have to try to trip over it to trip over it, or else you just step on the wire.

So lets begin
Last night I was playing Xbox(COD4) and he comes in to talk about me letting mom pawn my guitars. He says I'll never see them again because when mom pawns things she never gets them back. I know that because I let her pawn my saxophone and I never saw that again. I responded to dad by saying yeah I know and I don't really care. Then he starts yelling at me, and we get into an argument. At the end of the argument he stands at my door and just stares at me. Then about 20 seconds later he walks away at which point my xbox is slammed to the ground. I pick it up and try to continue playing but the game only lasted for a minute before I got a disk is unreadable screen. I tryed restarting the game but every time I get Disk is unreadable. I showed it to him and he wont do nothing to fix it. This isnt the first time he has done something like this before.

Should I make him replace my game or do nothing?

Sorry for the wall of text, if this qualifies for a wall of text.

Make him replace it... COD kicks ass. Oh and that happens to discs if the disk is playing and you move the xbox. I broke 2 games like that
And by gas prices do you mean for your parents to drive or for you to drive?