I ****ing can't stand this anymore. I don't have any real friends. My so called "friends" don't even want me around or want to hang out with me. They even make plans in front of me. Don't they don't even bother saying "oh usaguitarist you wanna come." It drives me ****ing nuts when they do that. I just want to kill them all for being such fags. I'm ****ing tired of it. The worst part is I have to see these fags too because we carpool together. I'd rather ****ing walk the **** home and deal with this shit. If my mom would actually allow me to make my own decisions I'd do it. If it wasn't for that I would've cut them loose months ago. I wish I had real friends. Friends that beg me to come along with them and always want me to hang out. Even when I can't.

Then there are the girls. They are ****ing stupid and childish and I'm getting sick of it. Most of them play ****ing games. They'll be all over you one day and then the next they will pretend you don't exist. I am ****ing tired of going over this shit. IF YOU LIKE ME LETS JUST GET TOGETHER AND **** ALREADY. WHEN ARE BITCHES GOING TO LEARN THAT PLAYING MIND GAMES DOES NOT WORK AND PISSES GUYS OFF???????????

I just want to go away and start over. I don't care how much money it costs I'm going out of state for college. I cannot stand the people here anymore. I am beyond pissed at this point.
Just stick it out, you'll get through it and be confident and talk to more people, you'll make some new friends.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Yeah, my life is awesome.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Go fetch yourself some waa-burgers and french cries.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
"oh usaguitarist you wanna come."
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by US@guitarist
IF YOU LIKE ME LETS JUST GET TOGETHER AND **** ALREADY. WHEN ARE BITCHES GOING TO LEARN THAT PLAYING MIND GAMES DOES NOT WORK AND PISSES GUYS OFF???????????

Shh, use your indoor voice.

And, well, my life is wonderful.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Haha, you amuse me. Dude, suck it up and don't be a b*tch about it. Live sucks, we all know that, "Oh, it's so unfair." Save up money and go to college and be cool there.
Oh my god, how awful! How do you children manage to make it through such a difficult life?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Just go on a killing spree. Start with your family, then your friends, then your school. Do it with a machete. That would be cool.
*passes US@guitarist the blunt he's smoking*

It'll be ok.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
"go off to college" so I take it your still in high school, yeah deal with it, be happy that you have a roof over your head and that you can eat everyday, there are people in this world who are not as fortunate.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
WHEN ARE BITCHES GOING TO LEARN THAT PLAYING MIND GAMES DOES NOT WORK AND PISSES GUYS OFF???????????

When are guys going to learn that playing mind games does not work and pisses girls off?
It's a two way street.

Walk home, join a club, get some new friends, don't be such a dick.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Maybe you're a bit unpleasant? Have you took that into consideration?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Kill yourself. But don't, because that'd be silly.

You have to stick it out and see what happens. You should try channel some of your energy rather than getting pissed off all the time. Try sports or join a band and see if you can make some friends that you will value.

If you value your friends a lot, why not tell them?

As for girls: Live with it, but you seem like you only have one use for them...
Quote by AzureNight
Just go on a killing spree. Start with your family, then your friends, then your school. Do it with a machete. That would be cool.

+Alot
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
I'll be your friend.

We can go camping and make smores.

I'm straight though..... just throwing that out there.
Internet to the rescue... Get a Life
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
You really must be a loser if you have to cry about it in a forum.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by z4twenny
after that rant i wonder why people don't wanna hang out and girls don't like you.

Actually I was kinda thinking the same thing. I don't know if I'd want to hang out with some ass who's most clever insult is "fag" and thinks that all a relationship entails is ****ing.
Quote by greenelephants
Your friends call you usaguitarist?

I think that's the problem right there.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Also, if you want girls just to use, you're an asshole and you'll probably only ever get trashy girls.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Seems like you need to go make some new friends, it isnt that hard ive had to do it before
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor